#91MrSpaM111Posted 10/16/2013 5:56:13 AM
*Poll results were collected from members of college football teams*
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#92rvjgdPosted 10/16/2013 6:12:40 AM
zephirraines posted...
FriedLemon posted...
The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding.

First of all, Xbox live account numbers are terribly inflated because those figures includes Gold, Silver, Bronze and (get ready for this) Windows live accounts too.

Second, while there are more Xbox Live users in the US (common sense would tell you that just by looking at consoles sold in this region) the total population of PSN users beat Xbox Live by almost a 2-1 ratio world wide.

http://www.gamesradar.com/psn-has-twice-as-many-users-as-xbox-live/

http://www.socialbakers.com/blog/203-social-battle-of-playstation-and-xbox

One thing that needs to be noted is that these figures are approximately 2 years old. However, notice that even 2 years ago PSN had approximately 77 million users according to the second link while current Xbox Live user figures are only 48 million (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/).

You can have more the one psn account genius. They are not counting silver on live. Never even heard of bronze.

Don't forget ps2 and psp and vita psn accounts and experia play of course
---
Dinosaurs ate my cabbage
#93Gamer4e4Posted 10/16/2013 6:32:11 AM
The inferior American education system is the reason why.
#94CapwnDPosted 10/16/2013 8:42:49 AM(edited)
FriedLemon posted...
No I counted 5 because I only counted Battlefield 2, Chromehounds and Frontlines Fuel of War and L4D 1 & 2. Which are all third party btw.

The rest of that list of yours is just hilarious because the PS3 came out in November of 2006, to list games from when the PS3 wasn't even out yet for a comparison between games which have dedicated servers on the 360 and the PS3 is just plain idiotic. Oh and the counterparts to the games you listed were on the PS2.

And yes, our primary concern here are first party titles because it means Sony or MS are the ones paying for those servers. Seeing as how PSN was free yet Sony still paid for dedicated servers for their first party games while MS was charging money and wasn't providing dedicated servers, I'd say it's pretty hilarious they're making dedicated servers like it's such a big deal for the X1.

lol. Backpedal moar.

You said that there were 3 games on the 360 that had dedicated servers, and you were wrong. I said that there were about the same number of games on the 360 and PS3 that had dedicated servers, and I was correct. The hell are you talking about, "but their counterparts were on PS2". So?

You keep babbling about 1st party... the hell cares? When you're playing games, do you sit there and stew over if a game is 1st party?

The online experience has always been better on XBL than PSN, PSN with a couple games with dedicated servers didn't fix that, and Sony gave up on that early anyways.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#95FriedLemonPosted 10/16/2013 2:44:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#96HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/16/2013 2:46:10 PM
Gears of War 2 and 3 have dedicated servers.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#97FriedLemonPosted 10/16/2013 3:04:15 PM(edited)
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Gears of War 2 and 3 have dedicated servers.

That was debunked, just do a google search on both games and dedicated servers.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQagVt4_Bk

Here, oh and 2:12 is hilarious.
#98CapwnDPosted 10/16/2013 5:29:28 PM
FriedLemon posted...
CapwnD posted...
FriedLemon posted...
No I counted 5 because I only counted Battlefield 2, Chromehounds and Frontlines Fuel of War and L4D 1 & 2. Which are all third party btw.

The rest of that list of yours is just hilarious because the PS3 came out in November of 2006, to list games from when the PS3 wasn't even out yet for a comparison between games which have dedicated servers on the 360 and the PS3 is just plain idiotic. Oh and the counterparts to the games you listed were on the PS2.

And yes, our primary concern here are first party titles because it means Sony or MS are the ones paying for those servers. Seeing as how PSN was free yet Sony still paid for dedicated servers for their first party games while MS was charging money and wasn't providing dedicated servers, I'd say it's pretty hilarious they're making dedicated servers like it's such a big deal for the X1.

lol. Backpedal moar.

You said that there were 3 games on the 360 that had dedicated servers, and you were wrong. I said that there were about the same number of games on the 360 and PS3 that had dedicated servers, and I was correct. The hell are you talking about, "but their counterparts were on PS2". So?

You keep babbling about 1st party... the hell cares? When you're playing games, do you sit there and stew over if a game is 1st party?

The online experience has always been better on XBL than PSN, PSN with a couple games with dedicated servers didn't fix that, and Sony gave up on that early anyways.

Backpedal what? I said there were around 3 games on the 360 that had dedicated servers, I missed 2, WOW. I'll quote you here, "do some maths". Those are also all 3rd party, I specifically told you to list 4 MS first party games btw.

I love how you totally ignored the part that you listed games from before the PS3 even came out. The PS3 wasn't out yet so they were on PS2. What's so hard to understand? You gotta be pretty desperate to try and pull something like that lol.

Dude. Take a breath, and try to focus on the topic at hand instead of your childish flaming.

You said that there were 3 games on the Xbox 360 that had dedicated servers. That is flat out wrong. I listed at least 13 games. Games that were never on the PS3.

You keep uttering this crap about 1st party... What does that do for you? What does the game being first party or 3rd party make it a better experience? You are talking as a fanboy, not as a gamer.

But you're not a gamer, you're just a trolling fanboy. You don't care about what service gives you a better online experience, you laughted at the notion! Well it's not just me saying it. Unless you're ignorant, don't play with friends online, or don't play online, or haven't used both services, you would know why XBL is the place to play games online, over PSN.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#99FriedLemonPosted 10/16/2013 5:56:08 PM
CapwnD posted...
FriedLemon posted...
Backpedal what? I said there were around 3 games on the 360 that had dedicated servers, I missed 2, WOW. I'll quote you here, "do some maths". Those are also all 3rd party, I specifically told you to list 4 MS first party games btw.

I love how you totally ignored the part that you listed games from before the PS3 even came out. The PS3 wasn't out yet so they were on PS2. What's so hard to understand? You gotta be pretty desperate to try and pull something like that lol.

Dude. Take a breath, and try to focus on the topic at hand instead of your childish flaming.

You said that there were 3 games on the Xbox 360 that had dedicated servers. That is flat out wrong. I listed at least 13 games. Games that were never on the PS3.

You keep uttering this crap about 1st party... What does that do for you? What does the game being first party or 3rd party make it a better experience? You are talking as a fanboy, not as a gamer.

But you're not a gamer, you're just a trolling fanboy. You don't care about what service gives you a better online experience, you laughted at the notion! Well it's not just me saying it. Unless you're ignorant, don't play with friends online, or don't play online, or haven't used both services, you would know why XBL is the place to play games online, over PSN.

Reading is hard, hell I even bolded the relevant points for you. You didn't answer any of the points in my post, you're pretty much in denial mode. I'm going to list them out, yet again. Until you address those points we have nothing to discuss.

I said there were around 3 games on the 360 that had dedicated servers, I missed 2, WOW. I'll quote you here, "do some maths". Those are also all 3rd party, I specifically told you to list 4 MS first party games btw.

I also love how you have nothing to counter my second point so all you can say is "who the hell cares" rofl.

Also, gotta love that "trolling fanboy" defense. This is just pathetic how you rehash the same thing over and over when I've already destroyed your arguments.
#100Neoreloaded313Posted 10/16/2013 6:35:09 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
Nobody who plays a lot online, and owned both a PS3 and Xbox, would ever go back to a Sony console. Much worse online experience and stability. Its not comparable.

I have owned and use both and the online play is the same exact quality.
---
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.