am i really getting a lot less going xbox one first...

#21TheM00dPosted 10/15/2013 7:56:26 PM
rb10001 posted...
TheM00d posted...
PS4 has better hardware, get what you want.

i know that. i'm asking if the xbox one still has enough power? i know the ps4 by the Japanese is the best system ever made.

these new age hippies are funny. first they hate on Sony when they almost become a monopoly during the PS2 era but now that they became less favored it's all Sony all the time.

do people forget what Sony tried to do and is still trying to do? the only reason the PSP was even made was to try and take over the whole video game market.

this post wasn't really directed at you, the M00d.

I'm getting an Xbox One so I've learned all I wanted to. When I get the money, I'll get a PS4 as well. I was basically telling you to do the same thing. Look around at the available information and make your own informed decision. Not base your decision off what someone else tells you or buy only American when each console isn't even made in their respective countries. especially don't base your decision of the Xbox One message board. There is way to much garbage to sift through.

PS4 will do good.
Xbox One will do good.
It's up to you to decide which will be good for you.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#22JohnHalo343Posted 10/15/2013 9:37:50 PM
Get a Xbox One. It is a great choice for a next Gen console. The graphics will be vastly superior to what you are playing with now, not to mention the home entertainment features that make Multi-tasking simple with ease. Combine this with the innovative features of the Kinect that will revolutionize motion gaming and you find yourself with little room to make any other option but to have an Xbox One.

Also, Xbox One will be the console of choice of good, honest, hardworking Xbox fans everywhere. Don't be a bandwaggoning New Age hippie chanting mantras and pretending you are making an informed decision. This holiday season, choose Xbox One as your primary Gaming hardware.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#23rb10001(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:26:40 AM
thanks dudes for all the info about xbox one games etc.

now i am interested. i forgot about the dedicated servers. also, if the graphics do not improve that much at least we will start seeing bigger open world games and hopefully 64-128 mutiplayer.

the media is making it real hard to find out what the xbox one has to offer. it does not help that the only video game sites i go to are this one and giantbomb. i have been lurking this board and am actually getting some info that i did not know about, though.

have a good one.
---
http://youtu.be/xiWIVLNLeoI
#24rb10001(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:41:13 AM
rusty12000 posted...
To me its all about what i currently think of the company.

Lately i've been getting sick of Microsoft, Every time i try to connect to Xbox live it wants me to let them send me some code on my phone and i have to type it in, and then wants more info. i already gave them my alt email my home phone and my cell phone, i don't have any means of contact left. soon ill have to give them my facebook, my youtube account, hell my gamefaqs account... i am getting sick of it.

Then they put out there worse OS yet, of course i am talking about Windows 8. This horribly buggy, inefficient OS, is trying to change PC's forever, and bring us a new era of closed marketplace tablets. i buy a PC for a PC not a tablet wannabe.

Then with all the B$ they tried to pull with the Xbox one, there is no chance i will buy it. no matter what price tag on it. And i know a lot of people in the same boat. Windows users that have played Xbox original and Xbox 360 over the competition and no longer want anything to do with Microsoft.

i can see where you coming from. all i know though is the PS3 OS was a damn mess from day one. i'm not talking about the UI but functions. i could sit here all day and list problem after problem. MS has a good track record of good OS software dating back to the first xbox. i think we should talk about OS software for their gaming systems and not PC's.

this whole thing is a cycle. like clockwork every damn time new systems come out. ask yourself this, were you happy what Sony did with the PS3? they thought they were popular enough to the point where they did not think they had to try. MS fell victim to this as well. i'm just hoping all the changes they have made after all the negative feedback helped. also, did Sony change one thing after all the crap they got for the PS3? i do not think they did.

do you know Sony made the PS3 hard to program for only to try and get more third-party exclusives? they thought the 360 would flop and they would be the only system. they are still going after their monopoly dreams.

either way, i'm not trying to change your mind. i'm just giving you my opinion from what i have see through out the years. along with horrible grammar. ha...
---
#25Aone1987Posted 10/16/2013 11:47:26 AM
rb10001 posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Always buy american by purchasing a console assembled in Asia. That will teach them.

kid, you know how old that is? i have been seeing that here when i was SK1 back from 2001 on the first xbox board.

as been pointed out a billion times: it does not matter where it's made. MS is an American corp. and they of course cater to US customers.

LMAO! do they
#26rb10001(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:47:33 AM
TheM00d posted...
rb10001 posted...
TheM00d posted...
PS4 has better hardware, get what you want.

i know that. i'm asking if the xbox one still has enough power? i know the ps4 by the Japanese is the best system ever made.

these new age hippies are funny. first they hate on Sony when they almost become a monopoly during the PS2 era but now that they became less favored it's all Sony all the time.

do people forget what Sony tried to do and is still trying to do? the only reason the PSP was even made was to try and take over the whole video game market.

this post wasn't really directed at you, the M00d.

I'm getting an Xbox One so I've learned all I wanted to. When I get the money, I'll get a PS4 as well. I was basically telling you to do the same thing. Look around at the available information and make your own informed decision. Not base your decision off what someone else tells you or buy only American when each console isn't even made in their respective countries. especially don't base your decision of the Xbox One message board. There is way to much garbage to sift through.

PS4 will do good.
Xbox One will do good.
It's up to you to decide which will be good for you.

i got ya. one thing though brought up again is the old "xbox is not made in the USA". i get that means less jobs for Americans. however, it is still a American system and with that, US gamers get treated much better. also, their main HQ is in the US thus opening some jobs up at least. I know the software they are using for xbox one and all the updates etc. are not made in Asia or what have you.

Sony with their PS3 is still treating US like black sheep. they clearly favor their own homeland as well as Europe. this is a fact you can not deny.
---
#27rb10001(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:50:56 AM(edited)
JohnHalo343 posted...
Get a Xbox One. It is a great choice for a next Gen console. The graphics will be vastly superior to what you are playing with now, not to mention the home entertainment features that make Multi-tasking simple with ease. Combine this with the innovative features of the Kinect that will revolutionize motion gaming and you find yourself with little room to make any other option but to have an Xbox One.

Also, Xbox One will be the console of choice of good, honest, hardworking Xbox fans everywhere. Don't be a bandwaggoning New Age hippie chanting mantras and pretending you are making an informed decision. This holiday season, choose Xbox One as your primary Gaming hardware.

thanks. that is my opinion as well but due to my horrible grammar i do not think it gets across.

edit: my sarcasm meter is off today. i now get it. get a life man.
---
#28JohnHalo343Posted 10/16/2013 12:00:05 PM
rb10001 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

thanks. that is my opinion as well but due to my horrible grammar i do not think it gets across.

edit: my sarcasm meter is off today. i now get it. get a life man.

Lol @ you thinking that is sarcasm.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#29streamjumperPosted 10/16/2013 12:12:51 PM
Ok, as I understand it you intend to get both the PS4 and X1 and are just wondering about the better order to go about it. I apologize if I misunderstand any of that or assume other criteria, but here's my 2 cents.

Get the Xbox first. It has more exclusives right off the bat, and a decent selection of game types as far as launches go. Hook it on up and enjoy the boost to your entertainment center right out the gate. It might not be the more powerful system, but most of the people I've heard who've dealt with it say its damn good.

Then, a few months down the road, pick up your PS4 as Sony's big exclusives hit the scene. Pick and choose whichever version of multiplats interest you more on whether the smartglass/kinect options grab you more or if you'd rather have any boost in performance offered by the PS.

Future financial situation permitting, I'd like to go this road myself... so I'm not just blowing smoke here.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#30TheM00dPosted 10/16/2013 8:44:14 PM
rb10001 posted...

i got ya. one thing though brought up again is the old "xbox is not made in the USA". i get that means less jobs for Americans. however, it is still a American system and with that, US gamers get treated much better. also, their main HQ is in the US thus opening some jobs up at least. I know the software they are using for xbox one and all the updates etc. are not made in Asia or what have you.

Sony with their PS3 is still treating US like black sheep. they clearly favor their own homeland as well as Europe. this is a fact you can not deny.

Each side is a business and as a business they cater to whoever is giving them the most money. Sony is a Japanese company yet the PS4 won't launch in Japan until 2014. Why? because they know where the big battlegrounds are, Europe and the US. Same thing with Microsoft, they won't release in Japan right away because they know that they will end up losing money there.

You can choose to believe that the US is the best in the world, that's your right and I have no problem with you doing so, but companies don't see borders like you do, they see dollar signs. That's why they make them in China for dirt cheap.

And with games like God of War, The Last of Us, BEYOND: Two Souls, and getting exclusive content from Bungie, an American developer, how can you say they treat us like Black sheep?

There should be no us vs. them, we are all gamers here.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG