Should Microsoft discontinue Kinect ?

#11leatheljPosted 10/15/2013 3:58:46 PM
no the kinect should not be discontinue take your tin foil hats off the ps4 eye is dead literally there nothing going on with that thing all those features sony paid to put in will not be used by NO ONE its consider dead on launch the kinect one the other hand will be the gate way to more innovation just because you don't like it doesn't mean it should be disconnected i don't like mac computers should they be disconnected? allot of work and effort was put into kinect stop being so dang selfish ungrateful and entitled like you deserve something YOU DON'T have to get Xbox one PS board is ------------> your welcome
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#12kyncani(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 7:03:16 PM
Wow new user leathelj, calm down ;)

I'm just asking if Microsoft should discontinue Kinect.

Everyone knows the console would do much better if Kinect wasn't mandatory or if it just didn't exist.

Most people do not want their console exclusives to be Kinect games either.
#13MrImpatient35Posted 10/15/2013 7:20:29 PM
None of the above. I don't want Kinect to be discontinued. Not until we see what it can do. I'm already impressed though, if it works as great on the Xbox Fitness app as I think it does.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#14khardboredPosted 10/15/2013 7:33:20 PM
regsantotomas posted...
None of the above.

I am getting an Xbox One and I hope that Kinect is integrated where it makes sense whether it is the primary control, a supplement, or not at all depending on each game.

---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#15SparkItUpPosted 10/15/2013 8:40:44 PM
I wouldn't go so far to say they should discontinue it, but I would say they need to make it optional.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#16Mr_Fury32Posted 10/15/2013 8:51:06 PM
Killah Priest posted...
I'm ok with kinect.

I'm not OK with having kinect shoved down my throat.

If it was as successful as they claimed they shouldn't need to shove it down peoples throats.

this is EXACTLY how i feel about it, cant word it any better if you got stephen hawking to try! i understand they want to "inovate" (word is so overused lately) but they're not really doing that if they FORCE it upon us.
---
WANTED: DEFIANCE AND RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS PS3 players
System ID's :PSN ID: Auron-32, Xbox LIVE: AzzTheStickman. I'm in the U.K. so thats 0GMT
#17NewbiusPosted 10/15/2013 9:21:43 PM
They ether need to kill it off, or at least make a separate bundle without it