X Poll: Are you buying the XboX One?

#21-GLICE-Posted 10/16/2013 9:04:27 PM
sdchi posted...
Jx1010 posted...
wow more people dont want it... Im surprised

You shouldn't be surprised at all. A large portion of this board is made up of Sony fans, who have no intention of buying it at all, and spend all their time trolling. It kinda makes you wonder why they're even here in the first place.

Know what the real trolling is?

The real trolling is Microsoft announcing this Anti-ConsumerBox, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that MS thinks their customers are corporate shills, and they hate their customers. Who the hell would buy a game system built around so much evil?

Microsoft is the one who trolls consumers. Therefore, you should not buy one.
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
#22Decimator11Posted 10/16/2013 9:11:01 PM
-GLICE- posted...
sdchi posted...
Jx1010 posted...

You shouldn't be surprised at all. A large portion of this board is made up of Sony fans, who have no intention of buying it at all, and spend all their time trolling. It kinda makes you wonder why they're even here in the first place.

The real trolling is Microsoft announcing this Anti-ConsumerBox, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that MS thinks their customers are corporate shills, and they hate their customers. Who the hell would buy a game system built around so much evil?

And here's one of them now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#23-GLICE-Posted 10/16/2013 9:21:02 PM
Decimator11 posted...
-GLICE- posted...
sdchi posted...
Jx1010 posted...

And here's one of them now.

Nah, I'm an anti-troll since I am standing up for the consumer and against the greedy corporation that wanted to f*** us all over. The only reason why they didn't f*** everyone over like they said they were going to, was all the backlash. They will figure out other ways to jerk everyone around with the Xbone. Just watch, they will still end up screwing you over.

Therefore, anyone supporting the Corporate ShillBox, is a troll, and MicroShill is also a troll of a corporation.
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
#24axelfooley2k5Posted 10/17/2013 7:00:00 AM(edited)
Too many questions rather than answers regarding the xbone.

Give me 5-10 great exclusive games not on pc and scrap the Kinect at 400$
And I'm all in
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#25maizemaizePosted 10/17/2013 7:22:42 AM
I would wait till a major PRICE SLASH and BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY issues to be resolved, then maybe I will.
#26Mindwipe77Posted 10/17/2013 7:48:56 AM
sdchi posted...
Jx1010 posted...

thats such a weak excuse
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#27RybalPosted 10/17/2013 8:02:17 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
anyone who votes no...why are you here exactly instead of on the board of the console you choose to buy..?

I'm here because I want to know what's going on. I do my best to be objective on this board and have frequently said things that were positive about the X1.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#28Gamer4e4Posted 10/17/2013 8:14:58 AM
Not until they release a kinect free version, no.

If that never happens, so be it, I'll never buy it.
#29Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 4:56:17 PM
U know, 215 votes is alot
At least Im glad alot of people voted on this topic
#30TeraPatrick2008Posted 10/18/2013 4:24:51 AM
Of course not. I'm boycotting the Xbone.