Penello: Xbox One games are a mix. PS4 are all 1080P

#31BadLuckIncPosted 10/16/2013 8:46:03 AM
SilentS89 posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
You know how I will twist it?

I still play my NES, SNES, Genesis....I have a High-End gaming PC, yet I buy all my games for Xbox360, even though it "looks better" on my PC....

At then end of the day, 720p, 1080p...30fps...60fps....Who cares if the game is a good game?

What I got out of this is that you have low standards.

You are obviously a child that just got into a gaming. Calling NES, SNES and Genesis "Low standards" because they are not the prettiest, shiniest looking thing? How pathetic lol, your posts on this board are now irreverent.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/13/130873/1807121-polls_south_park_no_life_1012_379355_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#32LaManoNeraIIPosted 10/16/2013 8:53:25 AM
PS4 are all 1080P

They're not though
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#33FoppePosted 10/16/2013 8:54:07 AM
A good game is good, no matter what kind of resolution or framerate it got.
A bad game is bad, no matter what kind of resolution or framerate it got.
Better graphics does not turn a bad game into a good game, and worse graphics does not turn a good game into a bad game.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#34VanderZooPosted 10/16/2013 9:11:06 AM
LaManoNeraII posted...
PS4 are all 1080P

They're not though

He (Penello) was referring to Sony's 1st party games. And they are all 1080p, except for technically The Order, but that's a unique case because it's using a different aspect ratio. Though it's important to note that it will still have same pixel density as 1080p.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#35rockman11_zPosted 10/16/2013 9:12:57 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
triple s

I have a friend who constantly compares PC to Console, 60fpr is better than 30fps...I've enjoyed many games on my 360 at 30fps and I feel that hasn't taken away from my experience. Simple as that....

One game he went crazy about was LA Noire...I loved that game on the 360, PC gamers finally got it like 6-8 months later and he went on to say how "It will be played how it's suppose to"...I feel like the 30/60fps argument is pretty damn dumb...

And where can I show you specs of my PC? Pics perhaps?...It is about 8 months old, so by PC life I'm sure it needs an upgrade...lol

I have a AMD FX-8150 8-Core Processor, 3.6ghz overclocked to 4.2ghz for each core, 16gb ram, I still use a Geforce 560ti card, which I see no point in getting a new card when I run everything max settings with this...Thermaltake case...what am I missing, corsair 750watt power supply, Lucasarts THX 7.1 Surround sound system...

So you want proof, or is that good enough?

Eh your rig is horrible. Get a life lol.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#36rockman11_zPosted 10/16/2013 9:14:27 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
SilentS89 posted...
MOATS7798 posted...

I still play my NES, SNES, Genesis....I have a High-End gaming PC, yet I buy all my games for Xbox360, even though it "looks better" on my PC....

At then end of the day, 720p, 1080p...30fps...60fps....Who cares if the game is a good game?

What I got out of this is that you have low standards.

You are obviously a child that just got into a gaming. Calling NES, SNES and Genesis "Low standards" because they are not the prettiest, shiniest looking thing? How pathetic lol, your posts on this board are now irreverent.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/13/130873/1807121-polls_south_park_no_life_1012_379355_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Y u mad, bro?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#37CyborgTwentyPosted 10/19/2013 6:25:14 AM
Halo, Gears and Forza.
#38Veemon_XPosted 10/19/2013 6:51:48 AM
rockman11_z posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
triple s

I have a friend who constantly compares PC to Console, 60fpr is better than 30fps...I've enjoyed many games on my 360 at 30fps and I feel that hasn't taken away from my experience. Simple as that....

One game he went crazy about was LA Noire...I loved that game on the 360, PC gamers finally got it like 6-8 months later and he went on to say how "It will be played how it's suppose to"...I feel like the 30/60fps argument is pretty damn dumb...

And where can I show you specs of my PC? Pics perhaps?...It is about 8 months old, so by PC life I'm sure it needs an upgrade...lol

I have a AMD FX-8150 8-Core Processor, 3.6ghz overclocked to 4.2ghz for each core, 16gb ram, I still use a Geforce 560ti card, which I see no point in getting a new card when I run everything max settings with this...Thermaltake case...what am I missing, corsair 750watt power supply, Lucasarts THX 7.1 Surround sound system...

So you want proof, or is that good enough?

Eh your rig is horrible. Get a life lol.

Alright then, he posted some specs, which he admitted is a tad out of date. However, what you think makes it not good? What do you think is a better rig?
---
Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! ~Sheogorath
#39ZeoDefenderPosted 10/19/2013 7:37:52 AM
MOATS7798 posted...

Of course. I still play and love my old games too. I have an Atari 2600 hooked up to my HDTV right beside my PS3. But if all things are equal you're going to take the 60fps over the 30fps and the 1080p over the 720p. This will seriously hurt Microsoft with multi-platform games which is most of the market these days.
---
"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets." - The Brigadier
#40vashtrichamPosted 10/19/2013 7:41:15 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Muryo posted...
Let's see how the fanboys try to twist this one around.

Gamers used to care about gameplay over graphics so I'm confused when Sony fans brag about have the best looking games but have so mini baby indie games. They'll switch and change up everything to suit their needs. Cried about M$ charging for live but as soon as sony does it oh its totally ok. If sony did all the rules that M$ changed, sony fans would be bragging about them and calling them good. I mainly ignore them from now on because its so stupid that they even try. There's no changing my mind or anyone else's on getting X1 over PS3 or both but they still try. Still bashing a product they're not even going to buy. They spend so much time on the forums and articles and i see them every time i come browse, they must not have anything to play on ps3.

And xbots have been screaming about very slight graphics differences for years but now it doesnt matter. Sounds like your speaking about yourself just as much
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam