Penello: Xbox One games are a mix. PS4 are all 1080P

#51MuryoPosted 10/19/2013 10:01:08 AM
Duke Arioch posted...
Muryo posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Muryo posted...
Let's see how the fanboys try to twist this one around.
Said the guy with a miiverse/PSN sig.

Exactly! how can I be a fanboy if I own two different consoles? (oopss make that 3, recently got a Neo Geo X)

I merely have a problem with a console that is implementing business tactics that are harmful to gaming in general, sadly some real fanboys are defending them.

<sarcasm> I'm not racist, I have a black friend. I just don't like Mexicans. </sarcasm>

How is your argument that you only hate Xbox different?

Wha? racism? only hating xbox argument? you make no sense man.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#52TwistedxL3G3NDPosted 10/19/2013 11:55:56 AM
Muryo posted...
Duke Arioch posted...
Muryo posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Muryo posted...
Let's see how the fanboys try to twist this one around.
Said the guy with a miiverse/PSN sig.

Exactly! how can I be a fanboy if I own two different consoles? (oopss make that 3, recently got a Neo Geo X)

I merely have a problem with a console that is implementing business tactics that are harmful to gaming in general, sadly some real fanboys are defending them.

<sarcasm> I'm not racist, I have a black friend. I just don't like Mexicans. </sarcasm>

How is your argument that you only hate Xbox different?

Wha? racism? only hating xbox argument? you make no sense man.

It's called an analogy, smart one.
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!
#53Orange_ApplesPosted 10/19/2013 12:26:25 PM
jessica73 posted...
blue leds are factually the best for making your pc go faster

only if you use all of your stickers. If you don't put the stickers on your case then nothing inside will actually work. I have 3 Nvidia stickers, 2 AMD, 2 Creative, Windows 7 AND Windows 8 genuine stickers as well as a my little pony sticker. The one I picked makes it 20% cooler.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#54ssjgohhkuPosted 10/22/2013 6:15:30 AM
Xbox One wins.