Thinking about getting surface 2 or pro surface 2 (not sure yet)

#1TrigxPosted 10/15/2013 9:24:59 PM
I assume both are almost the same except pro is a PC version? but both will have microsoft store? same concept with android and apple apps?
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#2RedZakuPosted 10/15/2013 9:27:43 PM
Surface is awful... If you really refuse to buy something Apple makes then go with a Samsung Tablet running Windows 7.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#3Trigx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:32:52 PM
RedZaku posted...
Surface is awful... If you really refuse to buy something Apple makes then go with a Samsung Tablet running Windows 7.

Well I do have Iphone 4GS at the moment and it's pretty cool to be honest thought maybe i'll get something different, perhaps just a normal touchscreen with or without laptop or a tablet with pc think ipad 4 is pretty good compared to the surface?
---
#4RedZakuPosted 10/15/2013 9:39:49 PM
Trigx posted...
RedZaku posted...

Well I do have Iphone 4GS at the moment and it's pretty cool to be honest thought maybe i'll get something different, perhaps just a normal touchscreen with or without laptop or a tablet with pc think ipad 4 is pretty good compared to the surface?

Surface is one of the worst devices ever created, pretty much anything is better. But if you want to use SD cards and USB ports then you go for a Samsung Tablet like I said.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#5amicone9987Posted 10/15/2013 9:43:14 PM
to whoever is saying surface is garbage you are incorrect, granted its peoples opinions. Surface is awesome, apps are lacking but you have office and smart glass, when I had my surface RT, which is the cheaper one any videos on my network I could use smartglass and wirelessly send them to my xbox right then and there. games will work nice next gen on a surface. check out the new ones. I would never get a Samsung tablet, lol touchwiz.
#6Trigx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:48:25 PM
amicone9987 posted...
to whoever is saying surface is garbage you are incorrect, granted its peoples opinions. Surface is awesome, apps are lacking but you have office and smart glass, when I had my surface RT, which is the cheaper one any videos on my network I could use smartglass and wirelessly send them to my xbox right then and there. games will work nice next gen on a surface. check out the new ones. I would never get a Samsung tablet, lol touchwiz.

Well to be honest I'm actually mainly getting tablet for smartglass (in general for gaming in battlefield 4, dead rising 3 and ryse) but I assume if getting PC version that has window 8 shouldn't be a problem downloading smartglass as well? without tablet.
---
#7maheo30Posted 10/15/2013 9:56:54 PM
I have a Samsung tablet. Get a Surface.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 10/16/2013 2:47:50 AM
Samsung makes far better tablets...and android is better than windows 8
---
I don't conform to social convention
#9yanksfan4247Posted 10/16/2013 3:00:25 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Samsung makes far better tablets...and android is better than windows 8

W8 > Android
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#10SS_MetalSonicPosted 10/16/2013 3:07:51 AM
I pad looks stupid next to the surface in those commercials. I only have a kindle fire hd right now but i plan to get a surface soon.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Sonic Generations, Asura's Wrath, Crysis 3, Metro 2033, Bioshock 2, Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Skyrim, Bulletstorm