Are day one consoles still available in the U.K.?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are day one consoles still available in the U.K.?

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#1
With watch dogs getting pushed back, I'm thinking of cancelling my PS4 and switching to xbox. I don't want to order on-line though.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Brummie_lad123

Brummie_lad123
3 years ago#2
As far as I am aware they are all sold out and If you pre-order after August 15th your probably not going to get one on launch.
XBL Gamertag = DarkLPmaster4

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#3
Brummie_lad123 posted...
As far as I am aware they are all sold out and If you pre-order after August 15th your probably not going to get one on launch.

I had a feeling this was the case but just wanted to make sure.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
3 years ago#4
DarkJaydragon posted...
With watch dogs getting pushed back, I'm thinking of cancelling my PS4 and switching to xbox. I don't want to order on-line though.

Epic fail... *golfclap*
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#5
stekim40 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Epic fail... *golfclap*

Paranoid much?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are day one consoles still available in the U.K.?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived