Need help on Xbox one games? Wingman is here to help!

#1khardboredPosted 10/16/2013 7:28:53 AM
Wow. Awesome feature.

http://kotaku.com/http-www-youtube-com-watch-v-mc_vuf1c8b8-you-won-t-ne-1446311484
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#2MrImpatient35Posted 10/16/2013 7:30:32 AM
I can see myself using that.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#3khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 7:33:21 AM
I'm always jumping on my PC or Tablet...will use this!
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#4BadLuckIncPosted 10/16/2013 7:35:19 AM
Lol I practically play games with my laptop right next to me jussssstttttt in case =) Great new feature!
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#5Gamer4e4Posted 10/16/2013 7:48:02 AM
More proof that modern day gamers are really quite useless at gaming and need to be babysit/handheld all the time.

I'd love to see a young gamer of today playing some classic rpgs from the 80's. They'd be in tears in seconds. lol!

Have the consoles made people useless or is it just this generation who are clueless and thick?
#6khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 7:52:27 AM
Gamer, it's not the consoles. It's the internet. I remember playing games on my NES as a kid and being stuck as hell. It forced me to "think outside the box". It worked, and it still works today, when I want it to. I've been conditioned to look for the easy way, quick way. When I want a pure gaming experience I won't read anything related to the game until I am done. It's awesome. But usually I'll look crap up instead of spending the extra 10 minutes it would take to think my way through, I'll admit it.
---
#7BadLuckIncPosted 10/16/2013 7:54:32 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
More proof that modern day gamers are really quite useless at gaming and need to be babysit/handheld all the time.

I'd love to see a young gamer of today playing some classic rpgs from the 80's. They'd be in tears in seconds. lol!

Have the consoles made people useless or is it just this generation who are clueless and thick?

I'd argue many people want to play to relax and enjoy them self. Being frustrated on something that is suppose to bring entertainment is no fun for anyone lol =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#8Gamer4e4Posted 10/16/2013 7:57:53 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Gamer4e4 posted...

I'd argue many people want to play to relax and enjoy them self. Being frustrated on something that is suppose to bring entertainment is no fun for anyone lol =)

No challenge = no fun. :(
#9Combo626Posted 10/16/2013 8:51:58 AM
Great feature indeed! Gonna use this when necessary. No way to flip this into a negative...Wait someone already tried to.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#10Skynet82997Posted 10/16/2013 8:58:25 AM
Very cool!
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate