IF i'm buying both the consoles,xb1 at launch is a smarter choice then?

#1vishmarxPosted 10/16/2013 10:01:08 AM
up until yesterday i had the ps4 watchdogs bundle on preorder.offcourse ps4 gets the order and lots of unannounced stuff later on ,but lets face it,
there isnt much except killzone. infact only 2 decent titles AC 4 and kz are gonna be on...
until feb when infamous comes out
xbox on the other has some decent games at launch atleast DR3 ,forza,killer instinct and ryse maybe?
so would getting xb1 at launch and waiting on ps4 till spring /summer or a THE Order bundle be a smart move?

also since ill have a decent job by then(final year at college)...money is hardly my problem..
---
psn =vishmarx;xbl=vishmarx
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 10/16/2013 10:02:06 AM
do a flip
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#3Special-EddPosted 10/16/2013 10:03:49 AM
It kind of sounds like you already know what you want to do. I'm getting both at launch but I'd probably go with XB1 first if I wasn't.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#4vishmarx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 10:06:14 AM
specialed1583 posted...
It kind of sounds like you already know what you want to do. I'm getting both at launch but I'd probably go with XB1 first if I wasn't.

well ive saved up for one system.
and no .up until yesterday i was getting a ps4 so im still not sure
---
#5blitz_0623Posted 10/16/2013 10:08:24 AM
I don't see why you were getting the PS4 in the first place because Watch Dogs isn't exclusive anyway. Is it because the bundle was discounted, or that the PS4 version has exclusive content? Sounds like X1 is your console
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#6EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 10/16/2013 10:12:07 AM
specialed1583 posted...

Same here.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: GTA V, Xenoblade, SC: Blacklist, SMT IV, BF3 (Awaiting): Xbox One, PS4, KZ: SF, BF4, DR3, KI, Forza 5
#7vishmarx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 10:13:45 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
I don't see why you were getting the PS4 in the first place because Watch Dogs isn't exclusive anyway. Is it because the bundle was discounted, or that the PS4 version has exclusive content? Sounds like X1 is your console

x1 isnt MY type since im more of an rpg person....
but the ps4 is clearly barren at launch.
and i prefer 3rd person action adventures any day over an FPS ,especially if its an exclusive.
ive always found forza alot better than gt (just an opinion) and especilly better than another arcade racer that is driveclub.only good thing about that is that its free on ps+
---
#8Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/17/2013 11:08:22 PM
vishmarx posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

x1 isnt MY type since im more of an rpg person....
but the ps4 is clearly barren at launch.
and i prefer 3rd person action adventures any day over an FPS ,especially if its an exclusive.
ive always found forza alot better than gt (just an opinion) and especilly better than another arcade racer that is driveclub.only good thing about that is that its free on ps+

XBone gets KH3 and FF15. 360 had LO last gen and star ocean as a timed exclusive for a year. If you want quality RPG's then xboxone will probably be better.
#9METALINGUS5150Posted 10/17/2013 11:12:50 PM
If the Xbone launch games interest you, then get an Xbone.
If you're worried about exclusives and types of games.
I would look at current game and compare which company had the exlusives and games that you liked.
#10userfrigginamePosted 10/17/2013 11:14:07 PM
IF u buy both at launch, ur not making a choice between the two.