each day im closer and closer to trading in my ps3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. each day im closer and closer to trading in my ps3
3 years ago#1
I think im going to do it this weekend or next week. I have no games for it. I can't wait for next gen gen xbox one. and the games I want are coming for it.

the ps3 is just sitting for no reason.
3 years ago#2
I was the opposite. I had my 360 and just never touched it that much. I ended up getting a PS3 for all the exclusives and I was very happy, still am. But now that we are closer to next-gen I am going to more than likely give my PS3+21 games+ a 1 year PS+ to some needy kid in my town. Wrap it all up in Xmas paper too!
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
3 years ago#3
I sold my PS3 to my uncle a few months ago after I pre-ordered my XB1. Had no games for it and was only using it as a video device. Also sold my second X360 I had, still got my slim I'll be keeping for a while yet.
3 years ago#4
I think you will decide to keep it once you see what these stores will offer you. They want to pay you so little and then sell it for a whole lot more. I understand making a profit, but don't rob people to do it !
Don't stare at sniper's !
3 years ago#5
NEVER trade in anything.

These are mistakes i made as a youth. Now im older and wiser.

You should keep it. Or if ur hell bent on doing something dumb. At the very least....sell it on craigslist or ebay.

trading anything in....is a rip off
3 years ago#6
Mad_Dawg posted...
I think you will decide to keep it once you see what these stores will offer you. They want to pay you so little and then sell it for a whole lot more. I understand making a profit, but don't rob people to do it !

True, but it can be better to wait for certain deals, like a bonus for trading in for a pre-order of a next gen system, while not at the same value as selling it yourself, its pretty close.
3 years ago#7
Keep it !!!

My 360 and ps3 are here to stay!!!!!
Backwards compatibility should be mandatory
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
3 years ago#8
trading it in this sunday im done with it.
3 years ago#9
My PS3 mainly sits there and is used only for exclusives/blu-rays. Once the X1 comes out I'll be using that for blu ray discs so that's one less use for my PS3.
3 years ago#10
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Keep it !!!

My 360 and ps3 are here to stay!!!!!
Backwards compatibility should be mandatory

I like how a relatively new concept has spoiled so many kids.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. each day im closer and closer to trading in my ps3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived