My problem with how Microsoft is handling the advertisement of Kinect.

#11VanderZooPosted 10/17/2013 2:08:12 AM
Ri_Ir posted...
Can you imagine if they made it so that you HAVE to look at the tv screen otherwise the advertisement pauses?

Haha. Imagine.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#12GotTruthPosted 10/17/2013 2:13:46 AM
meh, not even LOOKING at the Kinect until I can control a battle-fleet like Enders Game. You get the tech up to that point where I am controlling entire Fleets of Ships and entire armies on a field like Warhammer 40k and I will buy it. Until then, I am simply NOT interested in it.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#13Spetsnaz420Posted 10/17/2013 2:36:10 AM
Perhaps they aren't allowing people to try it because of the surge of videos of people trying to get it to work properlg would undermine the magical image they are trying to create for it
---
I don't conform to social convention
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/17/2013 2:38:05 AM
GotTruth posted...
meh, not even LOOKING at the Kinect until I can control a battle-fleet like Enders Game.

I have a feeling the movie coming out is going to bastardize the novel
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#15kyncaniPosted 10/17/2013 8:26:35 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
HelmesSeifer posted...
TMOG posted...

Yes, Dead Rising 3 can alert zombies if you make a noise in your living room. But any microphone can do that, even one on a headset.

Wow that seems like it would be rather annoying unless you have yourself locked up in solitary confinement.

OR just disconnect it / Turn it off =P

Will you guys shut up ? I can't play my video game !
#16hiplockPosted 10/17/2013 12:03:37 PM
This is exactly my problem with the X1 since day 1. Kinect is the only reason I'm not getting one at launch. Don't care about the "spying," just never wanted motion gaming. I would love to be wrong and have them sell me on it. I still haven't seen anything it adds to game-play, and I have no interest in the non-gaming features of it. Kind of irritating because I'm really starting to want Dead Rising 3.