2 ryse

3 sports

4 dedicated servers for the first time ever

5 a web cam with every system

6 Sony’s store interface sucks the big one after they changed it

7 Ads targeted at you no more will you get adds for stuff you would never buy

8 its name has a deep hidden meaning

9 Microsoft’s pr department has sold more systems already then sony ever could

10 for the first time ever watch tv on your TV using a game system.

1 Halo 5 --- MS has been hanging its hat on Halo for far too long. The series is in decline.

2 ryse --- Is currently a glitchy joke according to many sources.

3 sports --- Like you can't play sports games on other sources .... lol

4 dedicated servers for the first time ever --- Catching up to the rest of the world is "winning"?

5 a web cam with every system --- This is seen as a major NEGATIVE, not a positive.

6 Sony’s store interface sucks the big one after they changed it --- Agreed 100%

7 Ads targeted at you no more will you get adds for stuff you would never buy --- There shouldn't be ads on a paid service to begin with. MS apologist.

8 its name has a deep hidden meaning --- Yes, most have already gleaned this ... hence the "bone" part

9 Microsoft’s pr department has sold more systems already then sony ever could --- False. Sony is outselling xbox1 3-4 to 1 on preorders so far.

10 for the first time ever watch tv on your TV using a game system. --- Again, it's seen as a negative instead of a positive. They don't have the infrastructure to support this whole "tv" push ... especially in other countries or more rural states here in the US.
#22jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 10:47:30 PM
md22mdrx posted...
jrr18 posted...
1 Halo 5

2 ryse

3 sports

1 Halo 5 --- MS has been hanging its hat on Halo for far too long. The series is in decline.

2 ryse --- Is currently a glitchy joke according to many sources.

3 sports --- Like you can't play sports games on other sources .... lol

4 dedicated servers for the first time ever --- Catching up to the rest of the world is "winning"?

5 a web cam with every system --- This is seen as a major NEGATIVE, not a positive.

6 Sony’s store interface sucks the big one after they changed it --- Agreed 100%

7 Ads targeted at you no more will you get adds for stuff you would never buy --- There shouldn't be ads on a paid service to begin with. MS apologist.

8 its name has a deep hidden meaning --- Yes, most have already gleaned this ... hence the "bone" part

9 Microsoft’s pr department has sold more systems already then sony ever could --- False. Sony is outselling xbox1 3-4 to 1 on preorders so far.

10 for the first time ever watch tv on your TV using a game system. --- Again, it's seen as a negative instead of a positive. They don't have the infrastructure to support this whole "tv" push ... especially in other countries or more rural states here in the US.

over half of all ps4 sales are due to Microsoft PR department face it sony didn't win over anyone Microsoft drove people to them there is a difference.
---
the world did end in 2012 it's just taking a bit to kick in.
PSN/steam jrr101
#23Pinoy441Posted 10/17/2013 11:15:01 PM
jrr18 posted...
1 Halo 5 - Halo hasn't been good since 3

2 ryse - A tactikewl attempt to compete with god of war, and Bayonetta

3 sports - Gamers don't care about sports for their consoles

4 dedicated servers for the first time ever - LOL

5 a web cam with every system - That no one wanted

6 Sony’s store interface sucks the big one after they changed it - LOL dem ads

7 Ads targeted at you no more will you get adds for stuff you would never buy - LOL Ads while paying for a service that doesn't need it

8 its name has a deep hidden meaning - Xbox 180

9 Microsoft’s pr department has sold more systems already then sony ever could - ...Are you even trying?

10 for the first time ever watch tv on your TV using a game system. - Ok now you're not even trying.

---
*grabs popcorn*
#24GotTruthPosted 10/17/2013 11:21:44 PM
1 Halo 5
Not interested in the slightest. which is saying something seeing as I have loved HALO(and Bungie since Marathon) since the first xbox

2 ryse
?????

3 sports
I honestly do not see sports title getting any better.

THIS is a positive.

I do not want it. If I want to Skype or teleconference I have very nice setup already. Plus If I am on skype that means the Girlfriend is playing and vice versa.

meh, never used a PS3

I DO NOT WANT ads in the first place. I detest advertising so much that I go OUT OF MY WAY to not purchase the products that Youtube puts in front of the 30sec-2min vid I'm trying to watch real quick,

????? WTF???? seriously.

Well there IS a bit of brand loyalty that comes into play form the low IQ consumers.

??? this is a "Feature" to you? You sir are far too easily impressed.

SOrry but I had a PS2 AND a XBOX. MS wont he battle and got me to move on to the 360 and leave the ps3 at the door when they came out. It is the exact opposite this time around. More and more I WANT to like the Xbox1 but the policies in place and pushing me to the Sony camp this time around.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#25ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 10/17/2013 11:33:10 PM
jrr18 posted...
over half of all ps4 sales are due to Microsoft PR department face it sony didn't win over anyone Microsoft drove people to them there is a difference.

LOL, I think someone missed the E3 this year :P
#26singhellotakuPosted 10/18/2013 12:04:38 AM
1. Meh, halo is a quality exclusive but it wont make any more difference this gen than it did the last 2

2.Who the hell cares

3.Multiplatform

4.cool but nobody says it wont happen to the ps4 too, also means games get shutdown faster

5.A huge negative

6.Absolutely, psn store is as terrible as it can possibly be.

7.oh please

8.lazy

9.not true

10.again, who the hell cares, it still requires me to hook a cablebox to that tv, I just don't have to press the input button on my tv....whoo...
#27LadyYachiruPosted 10/18/2013 1:00:20 AM
1-10. The meanings of won and lost will be switched.
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.
Symmetry is key..everything must be aesthetically pleasing...
#28jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 6:16:22 AM
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
jrr18 posted...

LOL, I think someone missed the E3 this year :P

I did and face it without microsofts PR fail the ps4 preorders would be a lot smaller.
---
the world did end in 2012 it's just taking a bit to kick in.
PSN/steam jrr101