Proof that online connectivity is better on xbox live?

#1lilj812Posted 10/16/2013 3:50:45 PM
People say all the time that online is better on the xbox when it comes to gaming. I want to start by saying that the PSN being down for a month is terrible, but it seems to be a 1 time thing that won't happen again or has a very small chance of happening again.

This thread is about gaming. People have made the claim that download speeds and game connectivity is better on the xbox platform, but I have not seen one source to back up the claim. Popular opinion doesn't equal truth. I'm looking for sources to the claim that online connectivity is better on the xbox platform and not word of mouth.

Any takers?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#2unclekoolaid73Posted 10/16/2013 3:56:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vngMu8yx9X8
#3Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/16/2013 3:57:13 PM
lilj812 posted...
People say all the time that online is better on the xbox when it comes to gaming. I want to start by saying that the PSN being down for a month is terrible, but it seems to be a 1 time thing that won't happen again or has a very small chance of happening again.

This thread is about gaming. People have made the claim that download speeds and game connectivity is better on the xbox platform, but I have not seen one source to back up the claim. Popular opinion doesn't equal truth. I'm looking for sources to the claim that online connectivity is better on the xbox platform and not word of mouth.

Any takers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=RIwNGsC5__A
---
Lmfao I win
#4lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 4:00:05 PM
Any sources guys. Hopefully reputable but hey, anything is a start.
---
#5JohnWall32Posted 10/16/2013 4:05:18 PM
play on both consoles...simple as that
#6chrish909Posted 10/16/2013 4:09:20 PM
Turn off both consoles and plug them back in. Ps3 will need to update and live wont. There are countless reasons that I dont have the time to list. Tc maybe you have been practicing mma too much, because the difference is clear as day to me.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#7straymatterPosted 10/16/2013 4:12:31 PM
There is a cloud server benchmark test. This is going to used heavily with the XB1.

http://imgur.com/k8xSyx7
#8lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 4:12:40 PM
So no sources? Heh, so I can say that PSN has better connectivity than the xbox platform and you couldn't prove me wrong?
---
#9chrish909Posted 10/16/2013 4:18:52 PM
lilj812 posted...
So no sources? Heh, so I can say that PSN has better connectivity than the xbox platform and you couldn't prove me wrong?

Source:
BREAKING NEWS:Xbox live is better than psn

There doesnt need to be sources. Psn got hacked and was down for 2 months. Psn needs to update everytime you turn it on. These are facts, if you dont believe me look it up.

You can say psn is better, its no big deal. Maybe you prefer waiting at update screens and having your personal info handed out to hackers. Its all a matter of opinion anyways.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#10Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/16/2013 4:35:44 PM(edited)
lilj812 posted...

5000 dedicated servers towards online gaming. Microsofts azure is better than sonies rented cloud service.