Proof that online connectivity is better on xbox live?

#11lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 5:40:50 PM
chrish909 posted...
lilj812 posted...
So no sources? Heh, so I can say that PSN has better connectivity than the xbox platform and you couldn't prove me wrong?

Source:
BREAKING NEWS:Xbox live is better than psn

There doesnt need to be sources. Psn got hacked and was down for 2 months. Psn needs to update everytime you turn it on. These are facts, if you dont believe me look it up.

You can say psn is better, its no big deal. Maybe you prefer waiting at update screens and having your personal info handed out to hackers. Its all a matter of opinion anyways.

Needing to update has nothing to do with online connectivity regarding gaming. And the PSN hack seems like a 1 time thing.

I'm asking for sources regarding better online connectivity, like better connection during gameplay or download speeds, things of that sort. Does anyone have any sources???
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#12straymatterPosted 10/16/2013 5:42:38 PM
Check out the benchmark tests

http://imgur.com/k8xSyx7

It's the best. On a scale of 1-10 this ranks an 11.
#13BadLuckIncPosted 10/16/2013 5:44:45 PM(edited)
Half of Sonys games, the mic never worked to talk to people lol. Good ol XBL party chat.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#14chrometipPosted 10/16/2013 5:46:17 PM
When its comes to actual gaming online, there is not much difference. I own both systems. I will say this. The cross chat, party chat, better game updates and system updates make LIVE better,and no error codes when DL, but you did say gaming. So from gaming aspect not much, it depends on peoples speed, are they connected with wifi or wired in. The thing is, the simple fact I can party chat while online and Sony can't, cause of bandwidth costs makes Xbox live better for online gaming. Don't need a source for that. PS4 will have these things and is playing catch up and while they are playing catch up, Xbox one will be using Cloud probably making it the better system for online gaming.

1 more thing TC, why do you keep posting on this board when it seems you don't care for the XBOX?
#15MeaglesVPosted 10/16/2013 5:54:37 PM
It's that overall online experience that people prefer. There is no difference in p2p gaming.

For example, I hear the PSN store is slow as heck. I haven't touched my PS3 in ages so I wouldn't know.
#16Cowboy082288Posted 10/16/2013 6:11:32 PM
Are there any sources showing that facebook is better than MySpace. I mean like connectivity, and server support. I mean seriously I see this so called 'popular opinion' all over the internet but where is the source for it? Can anyone prove that facebook is actually better than MySpace????? Seriously
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/16/2013 8:21:35 PM
Online multiplayer is better with ads

"Please wait 10 seconds while we show this ad and you'll be returned to game"
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#18DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/16/2013 8:52:13 PM
Sounds like PSV your describing there.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#19Spetsnaz420Posted 10/16/2013 11:19:10 PM
chrish909 posted...
lilj812 posted...
So no sources? Heh, so I can say that PSN has better connectivity than the xbox platform and you couldn't prove me wrong?

Source:
BREAKING NEWS:Xbox live is better than psn

There doesnt need to be sources. Psn got hacked and was down for 2 months. Psn needs to update everytime you turn it on. These are facts, if you dont believe me look it up.

You can say psn is better, its no big deal. Maybe you prefer waiting at update screens and having your personal info handed out to hackers. Its all a matter of opinion anyways.

You don't seem to understand what a fact is
---
I don't conform to social convention
#20CapwnDPosted 10/16/2013 11:33:40 PM
lilj812 posted...

Based on last gen? I could say "hey lilj812, invite me to your party chat" and you would say "I can't, I'm playing PS3" and I would say, "OK, maybe Mike can invite me to party chat" and Mike would say "No CapwnD, I have about 20 minutes of updates to download before I even get onto PSN" So I would say "OK, maybe Dave can play... but does he play this game? Let me check his trophies.. wait what's this Sync business...I"ll just send him a voice message.. wait can't do that on PS3"... I guess I'll download this demo.. wait why is it taking three times as long as it takes on 360?

As for actual connectivity, COD games have been much more stable on Xbox 360 around launch than on PS3.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh