the one best xbon game got delayed

#11SunDevil77Posted 10/17/2013 4:26:55 AM
NintendoXGames posted...
trolls ain't got a response so gotta attack grammar and spelling lol

Effective communication is important when trying to host a conversation.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#12BadLuckIncPosted 10/17/2013 6:07:37 AM
NintendoXGames posted...
no watch dogs everyone pre-order will go back

Too early in the morning and my head hurts reading that lol x.X
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#13ste_1Posted 10/17/2013 6:22:19 AM
Watchdogs was never the best xbox game. Stick to gta 5 if your parents let you play it.
#14SoulTrapperPosted 10/17/2013 6:25:20 AM
That's a good thing, give devs all the time they need to make their games.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#15MrImpatient35Posted 10/17/2013 7:41:20 AM
I saw an article yesterday about how PS4 might sell less since one of the biggest next gen games got delayed. That's good news for me though. Now I can get Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4, and maybe Crimson Dragon without having to worry about Watch Dogs.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#16JGA1980Posted 10/17/2013 10:53:48 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
trolls ain't got a response so gotta attack grammar and spelling lol

Effective communication is important when trying to host a conversation.

I know it's difficult to understand without proper punctuation, but we're intelligent guys and can probably work it out if we break it down.

"No watch dogs" - He's stating he doesn't have a timepiece on his wrist.

"Everyone pre-order" - He's instructing everyone to pre-order something.

"Will go back". - He's stating that he will return to somewhere.

I think with better punctuation and grammar, what he was trying to say was:

"No watch dogs. Y'all better reserve that s***, holla back (at'cha)".

It's still vague without a stated object, location, or intention, but I think we can assume that the subject is a game, and the location is probably a game retailer, and the intention is informing us of his predicament and eliciting our aid.

This is probably a concise, telegraph style Blogfaqs entry about how he lost his timepiece at Gamestop and he will go back to look for it, but he wants other people to also go to Gamestop to pre-order a game and help look for his watch.

NintendoXGames posted...
no watch dogs everyone pre-order will go back

I'm sorry. I have not seen your watch. I'm too busy to help you look for it. Good luck with your search.
#17zephirrainesPosted 10/17/2013 10:58:10 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I saw an article yesterday about how PS4 might sell less since one of the biggest next gen games got delayed. That's good news for me though. Now I can get Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4, and maybe Crimson Dragon without having to worry about Watch Dogs.

I wasnt planning to get it at launch since there was so many other games on xbox. Now i might get it. Then titanfall then halo and destiny. Life is good.
#18Ramsus082Posted 10/17/2013 11:01:45 AM
I had Watch Dogs pre-ordered with my PS4 bundle, not that I was very interested in it, but because it was either that or BF4 which I'm getting on PC. I hope they change them to standard launch editions, rather than give me a voucher for the same game in Spring.....
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"