You people are aware "Cloud" is just a buzzword right?

#1GwynsSonSolairePosted 10/16/2013 10:40:43 PM
The whole of the internet is "cloud" AKA it is located on a server somewhere and you download the data to your computer.

There is nothing special about "cloud".

Everything on current gen already operates through "the cloud"

You can download games off the market from "the cloud"

You can use your gamertag on any xbox and download anything purchased on your account based on "the cloud"

Please tell me guy guys do know this right.

p.s They are not going to be able to stream AI or textures/better graphics through the cloud. It doesnt work that way.
---
If you believe in Allah and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/16/2013 10:54:41 PM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
The whole of the internet is "cloud" AKA it is located on a server somewhere and you download the data to your computer.

You can use your gamertag on any xbox and download anything purchased on your account based on "the cloud"

p.s They are not going to be able to stream AI or textures/better graphics through the cloud. It doesnt work that way.
you're so two thousand and late. the cloud, has always been a marketing term. what's different now, is how many severs there are, and how smart(ly) they are being used. just like having more people who do a good job, extra help means less work for everyone else.
#3FusionCPosted 10/16/2013 11:03:39 PM

You are aware that Respawn is already running the Ai in the cloud for Titanfall right?
---
For the Horde!!!!
#4GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:05:20 PM
FusionC posted...

You are aware that Respawn is already running the Ai in the cloud for Titanfall right?

You are aware that majority of console users dont have internet reliable to download AI constantly.

Lsten to yourself, they are lying
---
#5Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/16/2013 11:19:15 PM
You are aware that majority of console users dont have internet reliable to download AI constantly.

you are aware that games are scaleable, look at dead rising, or any pc game in this century.
#6GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:23:22 PM
Troll_Directory posted...

you are aware that games are scaleable, look at dead rising, or any pc game in this century.

Trust me. Such significant parts of games like AI will not be offloaded to the cloud.

What if you have 100MB down while another player has 100kb/s?

How will the AI stay consistent on each players screen?
---
#7JohnHalo343Posted 10/16/2013 11:24:42 PM
Nah man, The Cloud is so much more than that.

With The Power of the Cloud, Xbox One will be able to do things previous Gen console.

With The Power of the Cloud, Xbox One will be able to create dazzling scenery that will make your eyes bleed and your brain melt.

With The Power of the Cloud, Xbox One will be able to harness the power of A.I. in previously unthinkable ways.

With The Power of the Cloud, Xbox One will be able to link gamers from all over the globe in the perfect online experience.

This Power can be yours for an affordable $500 this Holiday Season at your local electronic entertainment retailer. Be sure to reserve your copy today and live the experience by recieving a special edition Day One launch edition.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#8Foreign ObjectsPosted 10/17/2013 12:40:11 AM
The only good thing about this Cloud stuff, is going to a mates place and logging in using his XBone and having my account and games ready to go.
---
etc
#9GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 12:42:19 AM
Foreign Objects posted...
The only good thing about this Cloud stuff, is going to a mates place and logging in using his XBone and having my account and games ready to go.

YOU can already do this on Xbox live!!!! (360)

If youve bought digital titles
---
#10_Elite_Bushido_Posted 10/17/2013 12:51:30 AM
ITT: new tech is blowing TC's mind
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
FC: 0834-1795-7959