looks like a lot of the Xbox fans are coming back

#21CapwnDPosted 10/17/2013 9:12:10 PM(edited)
ha ha! Yeah he's just acing like an over-the-top xbox fanboy. That sig? I mean come on.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/17/2013 9:17:36 PM
ITT: Dorks
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#23mike468Posted 10/17/2013 9:18:21 PM
thefabregas22 posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Are more xbox fans showing up or are more trolls getting banned?

Lol I think it's a mix bag of both. I'm more than ever excited because Nov 22nd is only a little bit over a month away =) Next generation of gaming baby, can you feel it!?

I've been feeling it since july 2013 but I'm pretty excited

I've had the itch since playing Killer Instinct a month ago. Nov. 22 can't come soon enough.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#24JohnHalo343Posted 10/17/2013 9:26:10 PM
CapwnD posted...
ha ha! Yeah he's just acing like an over-the-top xbox fanboy. That sig? I mean come on.

More like a role model to Xbox fans everywhere. You should strive to be more like me, Sony Fanboy.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#25Demon_AckerPosted 10/17/2013 9:36:41 PM
You shouls hang out with Mr Marbles, John Halo
Though he's usually on the PS4 board with his real account
#26Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/17/2013 9:40:44 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Resident Weevil posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
CapwnD posted...
JohnHalo343, the "Mr_Marbles" of the Xbox One board.

I am starting to think you are a Sony Fanboy masquerading as an Xbox fan because you display the same symptoms as their sickness: Obsession, seeking out humble Xbox fans and attacking them, constantly making a fool of yourself, and classic butthurt and jealousy.

Stick to operating my Boombox and pumping my theme music. It is a good gig and maybe I will put in a good word for you if you choose to move on from this... "hobby" of yours.

If only you knew how ignorant you sound. Cap a Sony fanboy... wow.

Wow, can't say anything without the Sony Defense Force on my ***.

THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER!
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#27JohnHalo343Posted 10/17/2013 9:46:17 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Resident Weevil posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
CapwnD posted...
JohnHalo343, the "Mr_Marbles" of the Xbox One board.

I am starting to think you are a Sony Fanboy masquerading as an Xbox fan because you display the same symptoms as their sickness: Obsession, seeking out humble Xbox fans and attacking them, constantly making a fool of yourself, and classic butthurt and jealousy.

Stick to operating my Boombox and pumping my theme music. It is a good gig and maybe I will put in a good word for you if you choose to move on from this... "hobby" of yours.

If only you knew how ignorant you sound. Cap a Sony fanboy... wow.

Wow, can't say anything without the Sony Defense Force on my ***.

THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER!

Put your boner away. CapwnD has an issue with my being a fan of Xbox and purchasing it this Holiday Season, so therefore he must be a Sony Pony.
---
#28JohnHalo343Posted 10/17/2013 9:49:36 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
You shouls hang out with Mr Marbles, John Halo
Though he's usually on the PS4 board with his real account

I have been confused with a lot of Alts. Dudes on the Borderlands 2 board used to think I was Mander1861. Joke is on them, cuz John Halo is the real deal.
---
#29jon davisPosted 10/18/2013 2:23:48 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
CapwnD posted...

More like a role model to Xbox fans everywhere. You should strive to be more like me, Sony Fanboy.

Cap my be many things (and we have never got along) but he is the absolute opposite of a Sony Fanboy.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#30CyberneticRatPosted 10/18/2013 3:03:14 AM
Stop friends. We must not reciprocate violence with more violence. Let us unite and be peaceful once more! We must strive for compassion, not hatred! In the end, we are all the same. Violence solves no-

*gets pelted by rocks*
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts