New NBA 2k14 next gen trailer!

#21HalecticPosted 10/18/2013 3:27:51 PM
2kAddict posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
it only makes sense that they show it off on the system that makes it look the best...could not imagine playing 2k on a pS controller

ugh

Can we wait until the consoles are released before we start making claims about which one will have better looking games?

Ryse and forza look pretty good to me so I don't see why the xbox one version of 2k14 won't look as good as what we see in this trailer.

Again we won't know for sure until the console are released.

Apparently the PS4 is native 1080p and the Xbox One is 900p upscaled to 1080p
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#222kAddictPosted 10/18/2013 3:50:20 PM
Halectic posted...
2kAddict posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
it only makes sense that they show it off on the system that makes it look the best...could not imagine playing 2k on a pS controller

ugh

Can we wait until the consoles are released before we start making claims about which one will have better looking games?

Ryse and forza look pretty good to me so I don't see why the xbox one version of 2k14 won't look as good as what we see in this trailer.

Really? I would be really surprised if this was actually true. Where is your source?
#23jsplisimPosted 10/18/2013 3:51:25 PM
Daddy likey!
---
There's the deltoids of compassion; There's the abs of being kind.
It's not enough to bash in heads, you've got to bash in minds...
#24leftwich7Posted 10/18/2013 3:59:45 PM
Halectic posted...
2kAddict posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

ugh

Unless you have a 42 inch or bigger tv, most people wont be able to tell the difference between 1080p native and 1080p upscaled. I wish people stop acting like 900p is crappy when compared to 1080p. It's all gonna look the same.
---
Call me T.D. Jakes, because I'll lay hands on you in this Madden. All are welcome to receive this Salvation.
#25jairusmonillasPosted 10/18/2013 4:19:10 PM(edited)
PS4 footage lol.

PS4 version superior confirmed.
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]
#26okazenPosted 10/18/2013 5:17:28 PM
Sony and MS pays publisher for them to show their game on their system....

Can tell you on both systems, most games from one publisher are running 720P because their game cannot make it at 1080 60fps on both. Give time for the devs to learn how to push the systems to their limits.
---
Wii U ID : Daemian
Xbox Live: Zinit
#27supoPosted 10/18/2013 6:12:22 PM
Almost 95% of multiplatform games were shown on the xbox 360 this gen even though most of the publishers didn't have a partnership with MS. Why? Because it was easier to develop and showoff games on the 360, and the result was that the games were better (performance especially) on the 360 than the ps3.

What is happening now? Publishers are showing footage of ps4 versions of their games since ps4 is easier to develop for than the xbox one (damn esram...). And given the hardware gap is bigger this time around, guess what version will be the definitive version this time around?
---
We are not alone...
#28blk911Posted 10/18/2013 6:33:29 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...

ugh

Othere way around actually. People prefer Sports/action/fighters games on the PlayStation controller. That's the way it's always been. shooters are for Xbox. This upcoming Gen Looks like Sony may be taking all genre's with the New Dual-shock 4 design.
#29MRL3G3NDPosted 10/22/2013 2:55:53 PM
leftwich7 posted...
Halectic posted...
2kAddict posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

ugh

Unless you have a 42 inch or bigger tv, most people wont be able to tell the difference between 1080p native and 1080p upscaled. I wish people stop acting like 900p is crappy when compared to 1080p. It's all gonna look the same.

yeah I have a 65" it's going to make a difference...wtf man really nobody even knew there was a such thing as 900p until now lmao

that's serious fail, and they have the nerve to charge more for it smh...I'm going to eventually get it but not at launch...I'm going to try to get someone to buy it for me for Christmas...

I've been an xbox fan since day one, and I feel like they really took a dump on us this time...I will protest by not being there launch night for them...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q