Xbox One assembly issues

#11YeomanlyPosted 10/17/2013 9:17:26 AM
JWJW99 posted...
Yeomanly posted...
Looks like you have been the victim of another click bait headline, rehashing old news
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/166458-ps4-production-yields-are-high-but-xbox-one-might-be-in-trouble-for-release-day

so again

PS4 1 million+ for release

XBO 6 million+ for release through holiday 2014 forecast.

Fixed trolls error to show true accuracy.

Read my original post before calling someone a troll fanboy :P

I did say holiday window, still proves OP jumped the gun and was fooled by a click bait, I would just delete the thread if I was them.
#12JWJW99Posted 10/17/2013 9:46:14 AM
Yeomanly posted...
JWJW99 posted...
Yeomanly posted...
Looks like you have been the victim of another click bait headline, rehashing old news
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/166458-ps4-production-yields-are-high-but-xbox-one-might-be-in-trouble-for-release-day

so again

PS4 1 million+ for release

XBO 6 million+ for release through holiday 2014 forecast.

Fixed trolls error to show true accuracy.

I did say holiday window, still proves OP jumped the gun and was fooled by a click bait, I would just delete the thread if I was them.

I don't think he jumped the gun. The gun shoulda never been loaded. Some of these threads are getting way out of hand and shouldn't be posted/started on BOTH boards.

It's getting to the point where everybody is taking old topics and changing the wording to saying some junk about overheating console(s). I have a feeling it's only gonna get worse in next few weeks before people finally chill out and just enjoy the dang system(s).
#13Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/17/2013 10:10:28 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Yeomanly posted...
Is this the same topic from a month ago, where it was stated PS4 production going well so Sony will have more than a million consoles ready at launch, Xbox One production downgraded from 7 million to 6.5 million for holidays.

No, it isn't, try reading it first.
This is an article from October 15th.
based on "news" from august. you got got: http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20130827PB201.html
#14SonyPonyTonyPosted 10/17/2013 10:10:41 AM
Yeomanly posted...
Is this the same topic from a month ago, where it was stated PS4 production going well so Sony will have more than a million consoles ready at launch, Xbox One production downgraded from 7 million to 6.5 million for holidays.

So..

PS4 1 million+ is good

XBO 6million+ is bad

????

I realize SoulTrapper feels embarrassed by being proven wrong with the article date but what I can't figure out is why he won't address these facts?
#15SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 4:15:00 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...

What is wrong with you......like seriously. Do you search xbox one articles all day everyday just so you can post something negative?

No, I do not.
I came across this on another website, seemed pretty relevant.

I wonder what is wrong with you, someone who was convinced the kinect would have it's own OS and was a crucial part of the xbox?
Are you still mad about that?

I NEVER see you post on the ps4 boards....and you're supposed to be getting a ps4 right?

No, I'm not getting a ps4.
What makes you think that?

Listen, i know you wanna keep people as informed as possible to the idea that xbox one sucks in your mind and you need everyone to educate themselves to agree with you....

Not at all, I want people to know facts.

Facts like the one that the kinect is an HD camera in your living room streaming data to Microsofts headquarters.

but seriously.....we are big boys and girls, we can read by ourselves and look this up by ourselves. We don't need mr antichristbox 24/7.

That's great, I'll post it anyway for those that haven't had the chance to read it yet.

move on man....go enjoy the discussions on the ps4 boards.

Why would I do that? I have no interest in buying a ps4 at this time.

As long as there is a mandatory kinect, I'll make sure to keep people up to date about the not so positive news as well.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#16SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 4:21:08 AM(edited)
SonyPonyTony posted...

I realize SoulTrapper feels embarrassed by being proven wrong with the article date but what I can't figure out is why he won't address these facts?

How exactly was I proven wrong?

It's quite the opposite, really.
The article date shows that this is more recent than the article Yeomanly posted.

In case you're talking about those numbers he posted:

Reports came in recently from Asia that Microsoft is lowering its shipment forecast for the fourth quarter. Supposedly, the estimated seven million units has slipped to 6.2 million.

Key words there being FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER.

Microsofts 4th quarter ends in June.
So what they are saying is that they'll have 6.2 million xboxes ready BY JUNE NEXT YEAR.

Meanwhile, the PS4 number is ready at launch.

See the difference?

I was assuming no one actually took Yeomanlys numbers seriously, guess I overestimated this board yet again.

Yeomanly posted...

The only thing it proves is that you don't know how a fiscal year works, more specifically, Microsofts fiscal year.

---
PSN: El_Coon