New Ryse trailer.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Ryse trailer.
2 years ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-softer-side-of-ryse-son-of-rome/1100-6415472/

Not too shabby. NO GAMEPLAY in this trailer. It's more of a story oriented trailer.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
2 years ago#2
Tag for later.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
2 years ago#3
Hopefully it can rise to the occasion.
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
2 years ago#4
This is the game I'm most interested in and the more I see and read about it the more pumped I become.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
2 years ago#5
Thanks for the link.

I knew I liked the look Ryse, but after that trailer I definitely can't wait for this game to release!

November is sooo close, but so far away.
2 years ago#6
Have to say the added story is big deal for me. I have always been a huge Roman Civ. fan so that trailer certainly got me excited.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#8
TrueBlue91 posted...
"No gameplay in the trailer"

Implying Ryse has gameplay

*Facepalm*

Really? You just had to come in here and insult the game/us? Go away.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
2 years ago#9
Awesome trailer. Thanks for sharing, man.
---
Ladies, children, sheep... Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: Heroes, there is no such thing.
2 years ago#10
TrueBlue91 posted...
"No gameplay in the trailer"

Implying Ryse has gameplay

*Facepalm*

There's another topic saying how all gamers that like/dislike Xbox One have a right to discuss their love/hate, of it here, but these kinds of remarks are the ones that don't do anything but get fans upset.

Be gone.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Ryse trailer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived