Hey everybody, I love the Xbox One and so should you!

#1MilesTeg420Posted 10/17/2013 10:45:27 AM(edited)
The Xbox One is the definitive next gen platform. Here are some reasons why:

First and foremost, Xbox Live is the only place to play online. Microsoft has set a standard that no one else can match. They have loads of data centers, 300,000 servers and the largest online gaming community in the world. With Xbox One, Microsoft will raise the bar yet again, and believe me, you won't want to miss out on this incredibly proming future of XBL.

The best exclusives. Ryse: Son of Rome is evidence that Microsoft want's the best graphics on their console. Killer Instinct is looking incredible, no other fighter can match these graphics. Dead Rising 3 is poised to be the best, most innovative zombie game to date. Crimson Dragon is the Panzer Dragoon successor everybody asked for. TitanFall is going to be a mega hit, you simply won't want to miss out on the next big thing in gaming, you need this game, that I promise you.

Kinect 2 offers a whole new way to play games, something the competition simply can't match. Imagine leaning around corners in CoD, trying to stay silent in Dead Rising, having your actual face as the main character in the next Mass Effect. Kinect 2 is packaged in every box, meaning every developer can use it's features to the fullest without worry. Kinect 2 is the next revolution in gaming, once you see for yourself, this will become clear. You won't be able to imagine gaming without it!

At $499, Xbox One offers an unprecedented value proposition. The Xbox One console, Kinect 2, and controller offer gamers everything they need for the ultimate next gen gaming experience. There is simply no better way to future proof your gaming needs than Xbox One Day One Edition.

The Xbox One controller has been tailor made for the 360 gamer. The 360 controller was the best controller ever made, and now with Xbox One, Microsoft has pushed this to the next level. The rumble triggers offer never before seen immersion, the D-Pad has been completely reworked to gamer needs, the sticks are improved. With Xbox One, you can be sure this controller will melt in your hands so you can game at your highest level.

TV functionality has been fully integrated into the design of Xbox One right from the beginning. With an HDMI input, no longer do you need to switch your TV inputs. Snap offers an experience never before conceived, allowing you to actually play and watch TV at the same time. Receive game invites while watching TV, browse the web while in a multiplayer lobby, all while enjoying the best possible gaming setup. With Xbox One, Microsoft has erased the barriers of entertainment, combining what used to be seperate experiences into one incredible package.

So that's why I like Xbox One. It has the biggest games, the best exclusives, next gen graphics, and is pushing the boundaries of entertainment with Kinect 2 and full TV integration. With Xbox Live, a fully reworked controller, and Halo on the way, Microsoft is offering a true gaming console for the next gen gamer. Xbox One is truly an all in one device, giving gamers every form of entertainment they could want, all in one package.
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 10/17/2013 10:43:05 AM
And hey, at least it's not a Wii U! LOLLLLLLLL
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3Demon_AckerPosted 10/17/2013 10:45:04 AM(edited)
Knack >>>> Xbox One
Added a disclaimer: I'M KIDDING
#4lilj812Posted 10/17/2013 10:45:55 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
The Xbox One is the definitive next gen platform. Here are some reasons why:

First and foremost, Xbox Live is the only place to play online.

Stopped reading there. Shouldn't lead in with a blatant lie. You can play online on the PC, Wii-U, Wii, playstation 2, 3, and 4, I think dreamcast although probably not anymore, PSP, Ps vita, nintendo DS and 3DS, What else... yea, that's all that comes to mind quickly.

So yea... don't start with a lie.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 10/17/2013 10:46:01 AM
Demon_Acker posted...
Knack >>>> Xbox One

Knack is just like it's main character... the game will fall to pieces.

http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6regsantotomasPosted 10/17/2013 10:47:31 AM
It's a cute albeit unimaginative caricature of Xbox One fans.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#7AFreebyPosted 10/17/2013 10:48:20 AM
Demon_Acker posted...
Knack >>>> Xbox One
Added a disclaimer: I'M KIDDING

You shouldn't be kidding. It does objectively look better than anything on the Xbone right now, which is sad considering it is one of the least impressive games shown for the PS4 at the moment. M$ is always playing catch up though to true game companies.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#8JohnHalo343Posted 10/17/2013 10:49:28 AM
Yeah, I would have believed this but you forgot to mention everyone should pick it up this Holiday Season at their local electronics entertainment retailer.

Also, stoners fear the Kinect because they know the NSA will break into their house and throw their jointrollin' ***** in jail.

Nice try, troll. Try harder next time.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#9MrZonePosted 10/17/2013 10:50:34 AM
These reassurance topics are getting annoying.
#10PorscheRacer711Posted 10/17/2013 10:50:52 AM
Not sure if serious
---
I did it for the lolz