When will we be able to pick an XB1 in stores?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 10/17/2013 11:46:07 AM
With Watch dogs and now drive club to be pushed back, I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my PS4 pre-order and just trying to pick up an XB1 instead.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2TrickyPonyPosted 10/17/2013 11:49:02 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
With Watch dogs and now drive club to be pushed back, I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my PS4 pre-order and just trying to pick up an XB1 instead.

Probably on launch day. I doubt you'll find a Day One edition, but the consoles will most likely be found on store shelves at launch.

I'm basing this off a conversation I had with my Gamestop about a month ago, they said they would have "plenty of stock" of both PS4 and Xbox One for those without preorders at launch. Take from that what you will.
#3mike468Posted 10/17/2013 11:52:16 AM
I read a few days ago Best Buy.com is still take pre-orders for in store pick up of Day 1 edition consoles.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#4ILikesCheesePosted 10/17/2013 11:53:26 AM
Friday.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#5DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:54:53 AM
I don't order consoles on-line, I'd rather go pick it up from the store.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6mike468Posted 10/17/2013 11:57:18 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...

You can place the order online and choose in store pick-up at your local store at check out.
---
#7DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 12:00:36 PM
mike468 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

You can place the order online and choose in store pick-up at your local store at check out.

I'm in the U.K. we don't have best buy.
---
#8mike468Posted 10/17/2013 12:03:52 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
mike468 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Sorry , thought you where in the states. I got no idea where you can get one now.

MS has said they are going to enough systems available for people to just walk in off the street and buy one on Day 1. If you can't find anywhere to pre-order, your best bet would be to try and get to your local store early to try and grab one.
---
#9DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 12:07:14 PM
mike468 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
mike468 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Sorry , thought you where in the states. I got no idea where you can get one now.

MS has said they are going to enough systems available for people to just walk in off the street and buy one on Day 1. If you can't find anywhere to pre-order, your best bet would be to try and get to your local store early to try and grab one.

I'll try my local stores tomorrow and see if I can pre-order, I hope I can find one.
---