Give me one good reason why I shoud buy Xbone on launch

#31regsantotomasPosted 10/17/2013 2:18:41 PM
TrickyPony posted...
quiet you. Like the TC I am incapable of making my own decisions. I require a committee of strangers to direct my life choices.

Now this 32oz tub of pudding, do I spoon it into my face hole or do I sit on it?

Is it a launch tub. What flavor is it? There is a lot to consider here. How about the competitive brands?
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#32Piggins12Posted 10/17/2013 2:34:09 PM
Because you need an Xbox 1 to have any friends at all!
#33TheChiefWhipPosted 10/17/2013 3:03:46 PM
None. Build your own PC instead.
#34EGMRULZPosted 10/17/2013 4:16:14 PM
AncientAstro posted...
Let me have it.

Ask that question to Microsoft's marketing department if you want, not the fanboys on here who will give you 20 reasons.
#35ExempliGratiaPosted 10/17/2013 4:22:22 PM
EGMRULZ posted...
AncientAstro posted...
Let me have it.

Ask that question to Microsoft's marketing department if you want, not the fanboys on here who will give you 20 reasons.

Umm wouldn't the marketing department give him 20 reasons also? This statement was a little dumb.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#36_DevilBob_Posted 10/17/2013 4:41:10 PM
AncientAstro posted...
Give me one good reason why I shoud buy Xbone on launch

Teh Cloudz!?
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#37Combo626Posted 10/17/2013 6:04:47 PM
It doesn't have Octodad.
Trust me, this game IS TERRIBLE!
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#38mike468Posted 10/17/2013 6:40:51 PM
riddlebox13 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
http://i.imgur.com/XlSEwnG.jpg
riddlebox13 posted...
PS4 has more games at launch and as far as exclusives the list doesn't include Drive Club or Play Room
ps4 has some games that are also on other systems. that's not great a reason to buy one at launch, compared to the xo. see the topic title? driveclub appears to be delayed, so that's probably why it's missing. sony and the devs won't comment, so that's not good. we'll see. and, isn't play room just an app? is there any good information about what it is? it doesn't seem to be sparking much conversation.

Drive Club is rumored to be delayed. By literally an anonymous source who's proof is their word. Playroom is the game that comes with in the box. As far as the game goes I only played it for 10 minutes, but it was fun. It is kind of like the first game for Eye on PS2. Still a game technically and I cna see myself sitting down on a boring day and messing around with it for a little while. People put so much faith in to launch titles and it is sad. PS4 has 4 real exclusives compared to XO 6, but as far as overall games i think PS4 has 27 and XO has 21.

You'd have much more fun playing KI. The demo is free and you have access to all game modes with jago. Definitely better than that Playroom
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#39leftwich7Posted 10/17/2013 7:13:30 PM
Should ask yourself why buy any next gen console at launch. Then figure out what types of games you like then base your decision off of that.

I like Fighting and Racing games. I weighed my decision and chose to go with Xbox because I like Forza over Drive club and Killer Instinct has no alternative on the PS4. And the rest of the games i like are multipats. I dont wanna wait till next year so I make my judgment off of this. At the end of the day only you know what games you like. Hope it helps
---
Call me T.D. Jakes, because I'll lay hands on you in this Madden. All are welcome to receive this Salvation.
#40SzurkuletPosted 10/17/2013 7:22:29 PM
beds2 posted...
AncientAstro posted...
Every game is a port of a current gen title.

So what's the point of this topic if your mind is made up then?

To be an unoriginal troll, obviously.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box