Collection of Ryse GIFS.

#1khardboredPosted 10/17/2013 12:38:17 PM
Found these on another forum and wow...

Of course, low-speed internet, good luck with these.

http://www.unionvgf.com/index.php?threads/official-ryse-discussion-thread.55/page-17#post-32142
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#2Special-EddPosted 10/17/2013 12:40:11 PM
That settles it. I'm watching Spartacus (the TV show) again from the beginning.

The game looks really impressive though. I'm getting a bit more excited to check it out.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#3WestSdeNleVrusPosted 10/17/2013 12:41:57 PM
specialed1583 posted...
That settles it. I'm watching Spartacus (the TV show) again from the beginning.

The game looks really impressive though. I'm getting a bit more excited to check it out.

Now when you watch it from the beginning do you start with the first season or the 2nd season which is a prequel to the first season and comes first chronologically.
#4sworderPosted 10/17/2013 12:43:03 PM
Crytek does make amazing graphics, but shame about the gameplay

Let's hope they put the Darksiders dev to work and let them make something actually good
#5khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 12:44:07 PM
I actually think the gameplay looks fun.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#6Special-EddPosted 10/17/2013 12:47:19 PM(edited)
I'll usually watch it in the order it was released even though GoTA was the prequel to B&S. I could watch either one first since I've watched them multiple times.

First time viewers though should definitely watch it in the order it was released.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
#7XBOXvsPCPosted 10/17/2013 12:50:38 PM
Looking great. But hey what's with the 3rd footage. some S*** happened there
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#8_OujiDoza_Posted 10/17/2013 12:59:26 PM
specialed1583 posted...
I'll usually watch it in the order it was released even though GoTA was the prequel to B&S. I could watch either one first since I've watched them multiple times.

First time viewers though should definitely watch it in the order it was released.

Nah man, watch GoTA first, then watch Blood & Sand, etc....it makes all the sense in the world when you watch them that way.

my opinion, of course.

watching GoTA after Blood & Sand kinda killed it for me for a moment there >_>
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
#9Special-EddPosted 10/17/2013 1:05:29 PM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
specialed1583 posted...

Nah man, watch GoTA first, then watch Blood & Sand, etc....it makes all the sense in the world when you watch them that way.

my opinion, of course.

watching GoTA after Blood & Sand kinda killed it for me for a moment there >_>

The reason I say first timers should watch B&S first is because of the major spoiler in the opening and closing to Gods of the Arena.

I actually enjoyed Gods the most out of all the seasons but that's because Gannicus is a boss. Especially at the end during the Primus.
---