Typically when do consoles ship (all online websites)

#1Dev445Posted 10/17/2013 8:33:53 PM
Aight I've been meaning to save up for the XB1 and pay it off a little at a time. I preordered at the MS store back in June. Something always came up and I wasn't able to save up anything.

Come November I plan on dropping $530 in the first two weeks, so that week the XB1 comes out I should have the money in my account. My Question is how soon do these things usually "shipped" Is it weeks or days because I get charged once it ships. It would suck if it ships before I have the money in my account to pay for it.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2KanokarePosted 10/17/2013 9:16:23 PM
Depends where you buy it. Amazon doesn't charge until it ships. Pick a location that you're eyeing and we'll let you know.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming/videos
#3VincentVegaPosted 10/17/2013 9:21:16 PM
I would say you should probably have the money in your account a day or two before release just to be safe.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#4AzeiryousPosted 10/17/2013 9:43:46 PM
i was going to make a topic on both the ps4 and xb1 on this very issue. If you picked release day delivery you want to make sure you have the money tuesday of the weeks release

November 12th PS4

November 19th XB1
#5Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 9:44:47 PM
VincentVega posted...
I would say you should probably have the money in your account a day or two before release just to be safe.

Oh aight so were talking days
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#6Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 9:46:04 PM
Azeiryous posted...
i was going to make a topic on both the ps4 and xb1 on this very issue. If you picked release day delivery you want to make sure you have the money tuesday of the weeks release

November 12th PS4

November 19th XB1

thanks man
---