Did you pay off your xbox one?

#11GGscrubPosted 10/18/2013 2:14:30 AM
I feel deeply sorry for you guys. :(
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#12WTFNightmarePosted 10/18/2013 2:41:53 AM
GGscrub posted...
I feel deeply sorry for you guys. :(

I feel sorry for you as well. But not just because of the console your getting.
---
Super Smash Bros Melee and Halo 3 are the greatest multiplayer games EVER!
#13xninjagrrlPosted 10/18/2013 4:29:42 AM
Nope if I wait til Nov I get more cash back rewards on my cc
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#14danl0134Posted 10/18/2013 7:05:17 AM
Yes, preordered with Best Buy online recently and had to pay full price upfront.
---
Great job!
PSN - CameraManDan, XBL - CameraManDanXBL
#15LionHartZeroPosted 10/18/2013 9:27:08 AM
I NEVER pay off systems or games before their release. the problem with GameStop is that when you pick something up they only asked for your phone number. I fully paid off a system before that was preordered for release and we all know how hard they are to get on day one, but someone else had come in and given my phone number so they took my system without any identification. They must've been close enough to me when I preordered and paid for it to hear my phone number....Never again.

No worries though...I called GS headquarters and spoke to reps, wrote a letter to the CEO whose info was given to me regarding where to send it so that advisors read it, and even of HE didn't read it someone did since I got the system, 2 controllers and 5 games for free... Now the HQ DEMANDS that all Gamestops that I named in my area require ID for EVERYTHING that's reserved, and I was told to call the specific dept. if I saw anything different (kind of like a spy I guess lol)
#16Special-EddPosted 10/18/2013 11:50:07 AM
I'll have my Xb1 paid in full on November 15th when I pick up my PS4. Been putting $100 down on both systems each month since E3 so I'm almost done.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#17TheCyborgNinjaPosted 10/18/2013 11:54:22 AM
Yes and no. The portion I'm paying is done with, and the rest owing on the console and games is being covered as part of an early Christmas present.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#18twiztidfreak6t9Posted 10/18/2013 11:58:01 AM
Yep, with an extra controller, Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty:Ghost, Assassins Creed 4, all paid off. I'm going to be getting one or two more games next month, dunno which ones....
---
Sent from my iPhone 5S