Why do people say Xb1 has a better launch lineup?

#1DarkMasterShakePosted 10/18/2013 3:18:27 AM
Is it because it has more games? If that's the case then i guess.... but in terms of quality, Ryse has been getting destroyed in previews, KI is a joke. Titanfall which people love to list isnt a launch game or a exclusive...as a person who preordered a PS4 but might switch to XB1 for its features not its games, im worried about making the investment because the games are more important to me but the features more important to the family.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#2TeraPatrick2008Posted 10/18/2013 3:19:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3possessionPosted 10/18/2013 3:20:50 AM
Because people are too dumb to realize that tastes differ.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Primal Rage, Chaos Legion, Legacy of Kain, Primal
#4GingaritoPosted 10/18/2013 3:21:57 AM
Its all down to choice I suppose. Im a huge fan of Dead Rising so im looking forward to that more than any other exclusive.

I do like Killzone and will pick it up when I get my PS4 with Infamous.
---
Currently playing -GTA V
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#5GingaritoPosted 10/18/2013 3:23:10 AM
TeraPatrick2008 posted...

Not PEOPLE say, M$ FANBOYS say.

You MUST be about 12.
---
Currently playing -GTA V
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#6xninjagrrlPosted 10/18/2013 3:26:32 AM
My guess is that people favor Dead Rising 3 over Knack or infamous? I have both consoles on pre order and have only pre ordered games for the X1. For the ps4, the only thing on launch day that peaks my interest is that free copy of Outlast. Heck, the only ps4 announced exclusive that does anything for me is the Order and thats a year away. Id cancel my ps4 pre order but i have tons of AZ credit and get 10% cash back thru a cc deal so.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#7pigman2003Posted 10/18/2013 3:34:47 AM
Better games is subjective but it's more likely that the Xbox One has them simply because the games they offer are more diverse, more next gen, and more numerous.

I agree that the Launch line up is a lot more even than people normally say, my Dead Rising 3 to your Killzone, My knack to your Ryse, My Forza 5 to your Dri- well maybe.

Anyway the launch games for both consoles can be argued but simply because Dead Rising 3 and Ryse are so Unique when compared to Killzone, a competitive FPS launching after two other BIG competitive FPS's and Knack, which looks like another childish platformer, Dead Rising 3, the Only open world next gen launch game, and Ryse, a Unique cinematic experience, just seem to stack up a little better.

I'd argue the games individually are about even depending on your preference, but when you look at other games releasing along side the systems the Xbox One has the more exciting line up.
#8SoulTrapperPosted 10/18/2013 3:36:29 AM
Opinion.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#9TeraPatrick2008Posted 10/18/2013 3:41:32 AM
Gingarito posted...

You MUST be about 12.

My second son is 12, dude!
#10SunDevil77Posted 10/18/2013 4:06:31 AM
Gingarito posted...

You MUST be about 12.

My second son is 12, dude!

Stop reproducing.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539