Games with Gold now ongoing

#11Foxx3kPosted 10/18/2013 6:11:19 AM
Games With Gold is worthless. If they think they're competing with PS+, they're not (and they don't need to). If they think they're giving subscribers something they want, they're not. Games With Gold has bought them nothing but ill-will. It was a horrible business move.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#12Cereal4youPosted 10/18/2013 6:14:37 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Games With Gold is worthless. If they think they're competing with PS+, they're not (and they don't need to). If they think they're giving subscribers something they want, they're not. Games With Gold has bought them nothing but ill-will. It was a horrible business move.

PS+ was also terrible in the early days as well...now its something worth getting

only time will tell if GwG will get better remember its only been a few months.
#13omega1110Posted 10/18/2013 6:23:42 AM
Ch3wy posted...
It's just a way for the man to get you to buy more of their proprietary hard drives.

I didn't get Crackdown or Dead Rising because I'm not about to play into his trap. I have a "20" GB hard drive and that's all I'm gonna have.

1. Just get the game and delete so that if you ever wanna play it you can make room and download whenever you feel like it.

2. The old external hard drives are pretty cheap used these days and a used sell does not benefit the "man".
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#14Ch3wyPosted 10/18/2013 6:29:51 AM
omega1110 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
It's just a way for the man to get you to buy more of their proprietary hard drives.

I didn't get Crackdown or Dead Rising because I'm not about to play into his trap. I have a "20" GB hard drive and that's all I'm gonna have.

1. Just get the game and delete so that if you ever wanna play it you can make room and download whenever you feel like it.

2. The old external hard drives are pretty cheap used these days and a used sell does not benefit the "man".

1. Don't tell me what to do.
2. Not only is your Xbox partition extremely limited in size(what is it, 16 GB?), the last time I tried to transfer a save to one it simply deleted it. Bye bye Forza Horizon save.

Granted the hard drive was on its way out, but they shouldn't instantly delete the original file when transferring over. That's a terrible idea for data transfer. Copy, verify, then delete, Microsoft. You dicks.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#15Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/18/2013 6:42:24 AM(edited)
Foxx3k posted...

120 million hours gamed says otherwise...

http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/18/xbox-360-games-with-gold-extended/

Forgot a number and the link
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#16BrownGottiPosted 10/18/2013 6:55:28 AM
I am so amazed at this board. How getting free games is now a negative is astounding. Do people even think before posting? MS is on an upswing with positive news, Deal with it!!
#17danl0134Posted 10/18/2013 7:09:52 AM
I think it's a great program. Sure, PS+ offers a newer and broader selection of games but once you lose your subscription, those games become unplayable. It's essentially a rental service. Not the case with Games with Gold.
---
Great job!
PSN - CameraManDan, XBL - CameraManDanXBL
#18vgsrulePosted 10/18/2013 3:05:16 PM
Nice, was hoping for this.

And seriously guys, I don't care how old they are, it takes a certain amount of greed to complain about getting 24 free games a year for the foreseeable future.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#19SCB3Posted 10/18/2013 3:09:02 PM
the way I see it is "Free stuff is free stuff"
---
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, You should have Expected us".
GT - SCB360 PSN - ThePunisherSCB