If you were going to buy just one game, which would it be?

#1TheGutcherPosted 10/18/2013 7:41:25 AM
Ok, so I preordered my Xbox One with Watch_Dogs which I was massively looking forward to. Now that it's delayed I need to order another game in it's place. My question though is which?

Advice would be appreciated!
#2renskyfirePosted 10/18/2013 7:44:27 AM
If you're going for open world there's AC4 and Dead Rising 3. AC4 is on both current and next gen consoles, though I believe the graphics are slightly better, who knows though. Dead Rising 3 is a full city this time around, though I dunno if zombies are your thing, because it has a couple of them in it. Dead Rising 3 unlike the past two Dead Rising games has the option of no timer for the story gameplay, so there's that too.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#3mike468Posted 10/18/2013 7:48:48 AM
If I'm going to buy just 1 game it would br Killer Instinct. Most other games I want like BF4 and Assassin's Creed 4 are avaiable on current gen systems. The forza series has had the same gameplay though out the series, so its really no loss if I didn't play Forza 5.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#4TheGutcher(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 7:53:11 AM
renskyfire posted...
If you're going for open world there's AC4 and Dead Rising 3. AC4 is on both current and next gen consoles, though I believe the graphics are slightly better, who knows though. Dead Rising 3 is a full city this time around, though I dunno if zombies are your thing, because it has a couple of them in it. Dead Rising 3 unlike the past two Dead Rising games has the option of no timer for the story gameplay, so there's that too.

Thanks for the advice. It doesn't necessarily have to be open world. I do want something that I can be immersed in though.

I was kind of leaning toward COD Ghosts but I was wondering if there's something a little less obvious out there...
#5zeekcruz425Posted 10/18/2013 10:49:22 AM
TheGutcher posted...
renskyfire posted...

Thanks for the advice. It doesn't necessarily have to be open world. I do want something that I can be immersed in though.

I was kind of leaning toward COD Ghosts but I was wondering if there's something a little less obvious out there...

i preorder COD Ghost with my X1, but ive been on the fence because i kind of want to get forza 5 nba live 14, until the better games come out like Titanfall, Watch_dogs, ect
---
GT MERK uNd HeaD
God is love.