Any chance of Mistwalker "Blue Dragon" being remade for the Xbox One???

#11Ramsus082Posted 10/18/2013 12:09:35 PM
I didn't like anything that came out of Mistwalker. I got the impression that the studio received an unwarranted amount of hype and their games hollow praise because they're a Japanese studio who took a chance on the X360 with a couple big-budget titles. Most people forget that the last thing Sakaguchi was a director of(hands on) was "Final Fantasy: Spirits Within". He's been too happy to let his name get milked to sell some games he had very little involvement in.

I didn't like BlueDragon, and I couldn't get over the weird art and character designs in Lost Odyssey, not to mention the fact that there's a freakin' loading time before every single attack in battle mode.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#12PhilipVanLukePosted 10/18/2013 12:10:16 PM
I don't understand why people want always remakes of stuff from last gen, give it some time to age. This gen is when they should be thinking about remaking games the the Playstation 1 era. I would love a next gen Xenogears, or Metal Gear solid 1. Why the hell would you want a metal gear solid 4 or Last of Us remake?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Legendary Fenix
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee228/PhilipVanLuke/Setup.jpg
#13bessy67Posted 10/18/2013 12:32:28 PM(edited)
PhilipVanLuke posted...
I don't understand why people want always remakes of stuff from last gen, give it some time to age. This gen is when they should be thinking about remaking games the the Playstation 1 era. I would love a next gen Xenogears, or Metal Gear solid 1. Why the hell would you want a metal gear solid 4 or Last of Us remake?

Yeah, I don't want remakes. Sequels would be nice though.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14twa556Posted 10/18/2013 1:23:49 PM
Ellesarien posted...
A new LO would be awesome. I loved that game last Gen.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
#15kingofjamaicaPosted 10/18/2013 1:59:43 PM
As I understand it, Mistwalker didn't really have a great relationship with Microsoft, so they likely won't make any games for the Xbox One.

Sort of like what happened with Level 5, but to a lesser degree.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#16UtterMoonPosted 10/18/2013 2:31:04 PM
Probably not..and I really doubt they would make another exclusive. That company got burned on the previous exclusive titles..and they should now know their audience is primarily on Sony and Nintendo consoles. I would like to see them go third party..and that would make the most sense.