Pre-order current numbers (Killzone beating all xbox one exclusives combined)

#11lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 10:52:26 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Well I'll be buying my games digitally at launch. But with all the delays that PS4 is experiencing I wouldn't be surprised to see KZ's numbers go up even higher with it and Knack being the only two exclusives they have at launch.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/10/17/bad-news-for-sony-if-driveclub-does-indeed-get-delayed/

Why do exclusives matter when every multi-platform game is doing better on the PS4? You don't consider that?

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41560/USA/

You may want to change your post. The top 3 pre-ordered games are xbox 360 and xbox one, multi-platform. According to October 12th numbers from the website you went to.

Nice LINK! So lets see...

Call of Duty and Battlefield lead everything on Xbox one. That's interesting stuff. Seems to be pretty far ahead. Lets see the other xbox one exclusives..

Dead rising 3 is in the 24th spot with 77k orders, Ryse is in 26 with 74k, Forza is 21st with 81k, and Titanfall doesn't make the list.

Killzone is 7th place with 239k orders.

So Killzone is still beating all the xbox one exclusives combined.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#12TheKing012Posted 10/18/2013 10:52:42 AM
LOL @ Forza 5, the "system seller" not even being on the list.
#13lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 10:53:13 AM
TheKing012 posted...

Forza is on the list, just not in the top 20....

And I'm a PC gamer btw guys.

GUILD WARS 2 FTW!!!
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#14TheKing012Posted 10/18/2013 10:54:12 AM
both Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are going to flop at launch.

anyone expecting anything above 500k for either of those games, especially during the release period for the Xbox One, are going to be disappointed. in fact, the only exclusive which has any chance of remotely breaking a million before the end of the holiday season period is probably Killzone: Shadowfall (and that's only because the PS4 is still the majority platform).
#15TheKing012Posted 10/18/2013 10:55:42 AM
lilj812 posted...
TheKing012 posted...

Forza is on the list, just not in the top 20....

And I'm a PC gamer btw guys.

GUILD WARS 2 FTW!!!

yeah, I saw it now.

it was so far down the list I didn't even catch it the first time.
#16Jiggy101011Posted 10/18/2013 10:58:47 AM
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Well I'll be buying my games digitally at launch. But with all the delays that PS4 is experiencing I wouldn't be surprised to see KZ's numbers go up even higher with it and Knack being the only two exclusives they have at launch.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/10/17/bad-news-for-sony-if-driveclub-does-indeed-get-delayed/

Why do exclusives matter when every multi-platform game is doing better on the PS4? You don't consider that?

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41560/USA/

You may want to change your post. The top 3 pre-ordered games are xbox 360 and xbox one, multi-platform. According to October 12th numbers from the website you went to.

Nice LINK! So lets see...

Call of Duty and Battlefield lead everything on Xbox one. That's interesting stuff. Seems to be pretty far ahead. Lets see the other xbox one exclusives..

Dead rising 3 is in the 24th spot with 77k orders, Ryse is in 26 with 74k, Forza is 21st with 81k, and Titanfall doesn't make the list.

Killzone is 7th place with 239k orders.

So Killzone is still beating all the xbox one exclusives combined.

So in your post you said "why do exclusives matter when every multi-platform game is doing better on the PS4" and then I give you a link that shows that isnt the case and you go back to talking about Killzone, which is a PS4 exclusive.

Forgive me but I am confused. Do exclusives matter or do they not matter?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#17mmm_BabyBoyPosted 10/18/2013 11:03:51 AM
The latest vgchartz pre-order numbers are here:
http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

Killzone has 239,310 pre-orders.
X1's big 3 exclusives combine for 232,633.
I have a feeling you already knew Killzone was winning, just like how you pretend to be curious in every other topic you make.

Killzone only added 17,600 pre-orders or 7.9%
The big 3 X1 exclusives added 57,216 pre-orders or 32.6%.

So while you were trying to troll, you actually brought up a good comparison that shows a trend heavily in favor of X1. I imagine the answer to your "question" will be that the X1 exclusives are winning once this week's pre-order data is released.
#18sworderPosted 10/18/2013 11:06:14 AM
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
So while you were trying to troll, you actually brought up a good comparison that shows a trend heavily in favor of X1.

Not really. There is nothing favorable about 3 exclusives being behind a single one

One person can add +3 to the total by pre-ordering all 3 games. One person can only add +1 to the Killzone total because they'll only pre-order one game

The fact that it's still behind is bad, not good
#19EllesarienPosted 10/18/2013 11:07:49 AM
I think alot of potential buyers were hesitant with the X-1 after MS initial statements. Seems like the X-1 is picking up steam both in positive news and in pre-orders.

It won't match KZ but that is because it seems like that KZ is the singular game that anyone is interested in for the PS4 at launch.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#20mmm_BabyBoyPosted 10/18/2013 11:13:30 AM
sworder posted...
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
So while you were trying to troll, you actually brought up a good comparison that shows a trend heavily in favor of X1.

Not really. There is nothing favorable about 3 exclusives being behind a single one

One person can add +3 to the total by pre-ordering all 3 games. One person can only add +1 to the Killzone total because they'll only pre-order one game

The fact that it's still behind is bad, not good

I wasn't saying being behind was favorable. I said the trend was favorable.