Pre-order current numbers (Killzone beating all xbox one exclusives combined)

#151stevieb1234567Posted 10/22/2013 3:45:51 PM
MrSpaM111 posted...
PsychoGates posted...
Oh look a troll attempted to find anything positive he can about the PS4...

Oh look, another person who doesn't understand what the word troll actually means

The word troll and sony pony or whatever is for kids and child like. Grow up partna. Play what u like and who cares about the rest. Who cares who sells what. R u making money from all this no so who cares.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#152kyncaniPosted 10/22/2013 6:03:08 PM
Lefty128k posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Lefty128k posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
VGChartz is completely made up, but nice try fanboy.

Prove it.

360 has officially passed 80 million, PS3 has not... it's been known a week and yet look at where lolchartz still has console totals. They under-reported Xbox (1 and 360) since the site began, and exaggerated Sony sales (especially year 1 PS3) constantly. There are no official numbers for half the territories VGChartz claims to "track". They are a banned source of numbers on multiple sites including NeoGAF and even Wikipedia. Plenty of proof. Want to justify your defense of them? You can't, you're using them because you are a known fanboy and they are giving you numbers you want to hear, that's it.

And yet you haven't cited and sourced any of your claims.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

A place with better Xbox One numbers ?

It doesn't exist.
#153FriedLemonPosted 10/22/2013 9:26:43 PM(edited)
iSkadoosh posted...
So chrish finally calmed down? I didn't think his rage was ever going to end. Poor guy, his quality of life must be pretty low =[

I'm 90% certain that troll crish is capwnd's alt, judging by the other thread only a moron would support someone that was humiliated so badly. Which would of course, explain his rage <3

Then again if it isn't well, that's one sad moronic troll lol.

But I digress, there's so much argument on this preorder stuff on this board. We'll all know in around a months time.