Pre-order current numbers (Killzone beating all xbox one exclusives combined)

#91Cowboy082288Posted 10/18/2013 9:04:30 PM
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
lilj812 posted...

Whenever this is used on a forum I have to wonder... when you guess the identity of someone online and the things they do, how often do you assume you are right?

If you've never been in a fight, then you are probably a weak man. Tasting combat at least once in your life is ideal. Man isn't made to sit behind a desk all day, looking at screens and typing forever. We have adrenaline for a reason. As man we used to hunt and kill our food, women and men would garden and raise crops but MAN would put their life on the line to put meat on the table.

And if your life is so mundane that you never got your adrenaline glands working because you were in a struggle for your well being, then you are a weak man.

In which case, I wouldn't even consider you man, just an adult male.

Are you secretly Tyler Durden?

Nah he is Joe Rogan and he his pissed about... stuff.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#92kyncaniPosted 10/18/2013 10:53:14 PM
It's like the Xbox One is just bad news piled over more bad news or something.
#93iSkadooshPosted 10/19/2013 2:35:45 AM
chrish909 posted...

Bro life is too short to be angry at the time. Nobody is angry but you, you dont like x1 yet you posts on its forum for hours. All that negative energy adds up. You probably dont even realize you are angry. If you were happy you would be on a forum for something you like. Do you understand iskadosh?

iSkadoosh posted...

You should probably check my post count before making assumptions. I only have 22 posts, even if all of them were on the xbone board that still isn't a lot of time. I'm not even here to hate the Xbone, I'm here because delusional fanatics like you amuse me while I'm bored at work.

Apparently you have issues with reading, I'm guessing it's difficult for you because of all that pent up frustration from backing a product thats currently being annihilated =[ Like I said before, I'm not even here to hate on the xbone, I'm here because fanatics like you that treat it like it's your child and vehemently defend it every time it gets criticized amuses me. It also amuses me that you're trying to insult me for spending hours here building up negative energy on the xbone board when you have 139 posts and I'd be willing to bet most of them are you either hating on the PS4 or attacking others for not singing praises for the Xbone. So tell me chrish, do you understand?
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#94chrish909Posted 10/19/2013 3:52:08 AM
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Well I'll be buying my games digitally at launch. But with all the delays that PS4 is experiencing I wouldn't be surprised to see KZ's numbers go up even higher with it and Knack being the only two exclusives they have at launch.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/10/17/bad-news-for-sony-if-driveclub-does-indeed-get-delayed/

Why do exclusives matter when every multi-platform game is doing better on the PS4? You don't consider that?

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41560/USA/

You may want to change your post. The top 3 pre-ordered games are xbox 360 and xbox one, multi-platform. According to October 12th numbers from the website you went to.

Nice LINK! So lets see...

Call of Duty and Battlefield lead everything on Xbox one. That's interesting stuff. Seems to be pretty far ahead. Lets see the other xbox one exclusives..

Dead rising 3 is in the 24th spot with 77k orders, Ryse is in 26 with 74k, Forza is 21st with 81k, and Titanfall doesn't make the list.

Killzone is 7th place with 239k orders.

So Killzone is still beating all the xbox one exclusives combined.

Are you ok babyj, seems like you had a temper tantrum before.

1.vgchartz is known to give bad info, multiple people have said this throughout the topic. You might as well get this info from wikipedia.

2.digital downloads

3. Only reason killzone has any preorders is because its the only game to get for ps4, this has been brought up multiple times throughout the topic

Its seems like you Ignored the first 80 posts of this topic, and this post that Im quoting looks alot like a few of your other posts throughout this topic. By any chance have you been 'sparring' recently?
---
Playstation 4. Home of Killzone Shadow FaIl.lol
#95chrish909Posted 10/19/2013 4:15:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#96kyncaniPosted 10/19/2013 4:29:11 AM
chrish909 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Well I'll be buying my games digitally at launch. But with all the delays that PS4 is experiencing I wouldn't be surprised to see KZ's numbers go up even higher with it and Knack being the only two exclusives they have at launch.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/10/17/bad-news-for-sony-if-driveclub-does-indeed-get-delayed/

Why do exclusives matter when every multi-platform game is doing better on the PS4? You don't consider that?

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41560/USA/

You may want to change your post. The top 3 pre-ordered games are xbox 360 and xbox one, multi-platform. According to October 12th numbers from the website you went to.

Nice LINK! So lets see...

Call of Duty and Battlefield lead everything on Xbox one. That's interesting stuff. Seems to be pretty far ahead. Lets see the other xbox one exclusives..

Dead rising 3 is in the 24th spot with 77k orders, Ryse is in 26 with 74k, Forza is 21st with 81k, and Titanfall doesn't make the list.

Killzone is 7th place with 239k orders.

So Killzone is still beating all the xbox one exclusives combined.

Are you ok babyj, seems like you had a temper tantrum before.

1.vgchartz is known to give bad info, multiple people have said this throughout the topic. You might as well get this info from wikipedia.

2.digital downloads

3. Only reason killzone has any preorders is because its the only game to get for ps4, this has been brought up multiple times throughout the topic

Its seems like you Ignored the first 80 posts of this topic, and this post that Im quoting looks alot like a few of your other posts throughout this topic. By any chance have you been 'sparring' recently?

Actually the Vgchartz numbers are very much pro Xbox One, with the PS4 only selling 100% better while in reality it will be worse for the Xbox One, much worse.

Here, the last XBox One and PS4 polls, today and yesterday, on Gamefaqs very front page :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5300
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5299
#97DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/19/2013 4:33:10 AM
When you have less choices, you tend to buy a single game. Thats what happens on Nintendo consoles. Lack of competition breeds easy choices.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#98chrish909Posted 10/19/2013 4:56:56 AM
ok so according to you ps4 will outsell x1 at least 2:1

I highly doubt that, but thats your opinion. I think it will be closer to 1:1

Nobody with a life would take an internet poll. A majority of sony fanboys are no lifers. Im just saying.
---
Playstation 4. Home of Killzone Shadow FaIl.lol
#99iSkadooshPosted 10/19/2013 5:00:36 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
When you have less choices, you tend to buy a single game. Thats what happens on Nintendo consoles. Lack of competition breeds easy choices.

You'd have a point if it only had more preorders than any xbone exclusive, but when it's is beating them all combined that point goes right out of the window. The last part is correct though, competition for the PS4 is pretty weak, so thats why the preorder numbers are higher.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#100DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/19/2013 5:06:08 AM
Actually, only having one real major exclusive skews it a lot more than what others would get for total. Pre-orders are people who want to buy games before they launch because they are sure that they want those games. The less choices there are, the easier it is to pick it. The Wii also has a lot of these issues. Because there are only a few games worth buying, its easy for people to know for sure they want those titles.

MS's push towards DD also skews the list and generally makes this less reliable.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H