Should I keep my Watch Dogs Preorder, or switch it for Ryse?

#1zerooo0Posted 10/18/2013 1:20:12 PM
The delay of Watch Dogs got me thinking to wait until Summer to buy it, and get Ryse as my 3rd game since everything about it seems like a buy me. Original plan was to geg Watch Dog on release and get Ryse in the Summer, now Im thinking about letting Watch Dog be my game for the Summer drought as not a lot of games comes out in the Summer.

PS:If someone says lol Ryse, or dont get Ryse theid opinion will be ignored. Im getting both it just comes down to timing.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2regsantotomasPosted 10/18/2013 1:21:22 PM
I don't think there is much reason to hold on to the Watch Dogs pre-order this early regardless of whether you replace it with Ryse or not.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#3Excal1burPosted 10/18/2013 1:22:04 PM
i actually switched mine to ryse after the delay.
#4UtterMoonPosted 10/18/2013 1:24:35 PM
Ugh,,Ryse? If there was ever a game to not pre-order it would be Ryse..absolutely screams "wait for the damn reviews".
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 1:24:37 PM
Yea, and it would feel good to support one of the X1 newest AAA exclusives to hopefully letting it become a franchise. I hope Ryse does well as I love games that are based in historical points.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#6WestSdeNleVrusPosted 10/18/2013 1:27:41 PM
Well getting Ryse in the summer you have a better chance of getting it for cheaper....
#7Combo626Posted 10/18/2013 1:51:02 PM
I switched my to Dead Rising 3. I don't wanna gamble on Ryse.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!