Halo 4 and GOW Judgment should have been Xbox One launch titles

#21jon davisPosted 10/19/2013 2:46:46 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
riddlebox13 posted...
And most people thought it was worse than Halo 3.

Even more most people think you're just making **** up and have no idea what most people think. I think.

To be fair, neither do you.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#22yanksfan4247Posted 10/19/2013 4:06:37 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
FirelanderX posted...
A lot of people were disappointed in Halo 4.

More people loved it

Yea people loved it so much they stopped playing the damn game.

Stop bruh, 343 ruined the multiplayer. Which is hilarious since they improved Halo Reach
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#23SparkItUpPosted 10/19/2013 4:34:52 AM
all a new Halo & Gears at launch would have done is confirm that it is in fact just a Halo & Gears console...it's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't type things.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#24necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 10:58:03 AM
SparkItUp posted...
all a new Halo & Gears at launch would have done is confirm that it is in fact just a Halo & Gears console...it's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't type things.

If you like it or not it is a Halo and Gears console. not saying thats a bad thing at all as I enjoy both. But not having them at launch doesn't detract from that, if we had some other MS exclusives new or old then that could have shook that feeling off but not having them at launch does not do that
#25TPZmikezPosted 10/19/2013 12:11:35 PM
TC, did you ever play GoW1 or GoW2?

Seems to me like you didn't.
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 45