So where are the pro-Xbox One and Microsoft websites?

#31deadmarvPosted 10/20/2013 3:09:05 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
deadmarv posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
A lot of people are biased towards Sony. Its called a bandwagon. The people who post incessantly are mostly people who ride on popular opinion. That does not mean those opinions correlate with reality however, its specific forum logic.

This is why you go to forums and the least popular games are titles like CoD and the most popular are titles like Xenoblade or FTL and why the most popular videogame history ever is some random dude from LoL. Videogame forums are just a joke filled with flavour of the month arguments.

If forums are a joke, why do you keep posting?

He has to defend the xbone to justify his purchase.

No he doesn't, just like I don't have to justify why I'm not buying a xb1. It's his money, he can do what he wants.
#32iSkadooshPosted 10/21/2013 7:03:14 AM
deadmarv posted...

No he doesn't, just like I don't have to justify why I'm not buying a xb1. It's his money, he can do what he wants.

I'm not saying he SHOULD justify it, obviously a normal rational human being wouldn't have to, but he certainly feels the need to justify his purchase or he wouldn't defend the xbone so fanatically.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s