If your income was TRIPPLED, will you get all 3 new consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If your income was TRIPPLED, will you get all 3 new consoles?
3 years ago#1
Imagine your income was 3 times it is now, will you consider getting all 3 new consoles (XBOX One, Wii U, Ps4)?
3 years ago#2
Well I already have 2 and have all 3 last gen consoles. :)
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238
3 years ago#3
if my income were tripled, i'd probably play video games less, not more. but i always buy sony, sega, ms, and sometimes nintendo
3 years ago#4
No, money isn't the issue.
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
3 years ago#5
No, Sony`s exclusives put me to sleep. I would probably just buy more games and accessories for the Xbox One.
3 years ago#6
Not at launch, but eventually, sure. No point in having two paperweights for a few months regardless of income.
"I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave."
I write things. http://lordpitaya.wordpress.com/
3 years ago#7
I'd still stick with the PS4. The tripled income would help pay for my schooling more, though :D
"Your" = Possession | "You're" = You Are | "Their" = Possession | "They're" = They Are | "There" = Position
3 years ago#8
I bought the Zelda Wii U last week, and I have both next gen consoles preordered. I also spent $2k on a new PC in June.
Torres man get a sig.
3 years ago#9
Just like many people said, if I am rich, I buy real gun and car instead of play CoD and GTA.
3 years ago#10
No, console games and peripherals are rather expensive so I prefer to stick with only one (though not "The One").
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If your income was TRIPPLED, will you get all 3 new consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived