XB1.pdf

#41straymatter(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 3:01:19 AM(edited)
Styrof0am posted...
Looks like the whole console is setup for offloading tasks, and with DX11.1+ the PC people should be able to benefit from XB1 games and vice versa (of course with some porting).

Does anyone know what the + means in DX11.1. Some sort of custom DX perhaps?

I'd really like to Know what version of PCIe they've used on the main SoC, because the higher versions can move some serious data

These are great technical questions. I don't have first hand knowledge but I started a search.
The PCIe. It appears it is something with the SoC and AMD, similar to PS4. They are faster than normal PCIe.
The PS4 20GB/s CC, The XB1 30GB/s CC. The XB1 also has large cache on the SoC (XB1 47MB vs PS4 2 x 2MB)?
#42xsabrewulfPosted 10/24/2013 6:07:19 AM
DelRowe posted...
Why would I be impressed with the Xbone's specs when the PS4 exists?

Specs dont seem to matter since lots of sources state that there really is no difference between the 2
#43MRL3G3NDPosted 10/24/2013 6:16:59 AM
I'm really tired of MS trying to boost the xb1's power through PR and technical spin...

when you come out of the gate with limitations, you screwed up somewhere

all the techno-babble in the world cannot dispute that fact

if your architecture is so awesome pumping out 1080p/60fps shouldn't even be an issue...it should be a given. I shouldn't have to question that...that's like asking will there be an A button on the controller...

smh

On a side note I feel bad for the 4th grade fanboys on this board...really it seems as though they are scouring the internet for a hint of good news...as soon as they find something that remotely looks positive...they rush it back here to justify their support

...it's not that serious
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#44straymatter(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:15:44 AM(edited)
MRL3G3ND posted...
I'm really tired of MS trying to boost the xb1's power through PR and technical spin...

when you come out of the gate with limitations, you screwed up somewhere

all the techno-babble in the world cannot dispute that fact

if your architecture is so awesome pumping out 1080p/60fps shouldn't even be an issue...it should be a given. I shouldn't have to question that...that's like asking will there be an A button on the controller...

smh

On a side note I feel bad for the 4th grade fanboys on this board...really it seems as though they are scouring the internet for a hint of good news...as soon as they find something that remotely looks positive...they rush it back here to justify their support

...it's not that serious

I feel the same way, The spin got out of control. What we have seen Microsoft go through from announcement of XB1, I am amazed that the XB1 even exists. Just to find anything about it, it really blows your mind. It's a challenge, but we are looking into the XB1, and the PS4 and everything in sight, and spin and fans will not get in the way. This is going well, and I can't believe that anyone has noticed this.