Is xbox one really that bad?

#171FriedLemonPosted 10/20/2013 5:34:42 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
chrish909 posted...
Soultrapper aka most desperate sony fanboy of all time

soultrapper, how upset were you when watch dogs and driveclub delays were announced?

Do you really have nothing to do but troll this board non stop?

Funny how you never actually have any arguments against my points and always just need to resort to personal attacks.

I'm no sony fanboy, I'm not getting a ps4. At this point, neither console has convinced me that it's worth the price tag.

And as far as I know, stating facts isn't trolling.
What you are doing, is trolling.

I'd just ignore the accusations of these people who call anyone posting anything negative about MS a Sony fanboy. It's pretty sad that they all resort to the same straw man tactic thinking that it actually strengthens their side of the argument.
#172SoulTrapperPosted 10/20/2013 6:11:22 AM
chrish909 posted...

Sorry about the personal attack, its just that after reading this entire topic you come off as a super desperate sony fanboy. I must have been wrong.

The problem there is that you confuse facts with attacks on a product you clearly have some emotional attachment too.

I asked if you have nothing better to do besides troll this board non stop, and you ignored the question, I must assume the answer is yes you do have nothing better to do. Sorry if this seems personal to you, Im just more interested in the mindset of someone like yourself.

I didn't ignore the question, I pointed out I wasn't trolling.
You are the one trolling, so you should be able to answer that question yourself.

I never really see you post anywhere but here. What are you a fan of? Pc? Ouya? Steambox?

So you're checking up on where I post now? Interesting.
I'm not a fan of anything.

FriedLemon posted...

I'd just ignore the accusations of these people who call anyone posting anything negative about MS a Sony fanboy. It's pretty sad that they all resort to the same straw man tactic thinking that it actually strengthens their side of the argument.

I probably should do that, especially with that crish person, who does nothing but troll.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#173Duke AriochPosted 10/20/2013 9:34:54 AM
How does my saying that it will come down to developers go against my claim that no one will know until the console is released? You cannot play a game on a console for a console that isn't released.....

People don't by hover cars or food replicators, they are that bad and I'm not even kidding.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#174Grif16Posted 10/20/2013 10:45:58 AM
violentdissmay posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
Microsoft messed it up at the launch and E3, which is when they lost a big part of their core audience: gamers.

They reversed a lot of stuff to catch up to the ps4, but it's still mostly build as a multimedia console instead of a gaming console.
So they might get attention and sales in a different market segment to catch up with the losses in the gamers segment, but I doubt that will happen simply because those different market segments usually just follow whatever is popular with their gamer friends.

The xbox itself isn't that bad, it's just not as good as the ps4 in terms of power, costs $100 more, has a mandatory camera that can stream personal data to Microsoft and has a very negative image attached to it thanks to Microsofts messing up.

I still see people talking about the camera as if its mandatory that it be installed to the system, it may (unfortunately) be mandatory to buy, but the Xbone will work without it installed

the problem with their argument is that they CANT READ. The kinect CAN stream personal data to microsoft. Do you read that correctly? CAN. That is put there for a reason. The reason being that is entirely possible to set the camera up to do that. But since the feature is tied to YOU actually enabling that feature....its kind of pointless to argue. If it said that the device CAN'T....then that means that it wont be able to at all.

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE READ.

CAN is not WILL
CANT is not CAN
WILL is not CANT
NEWS is not ALWAYS CORRECT
WHEN is not HAVE TO

Find source and verify. Not news that speaks to a person who spoke to a person.
#175ScRuiPosted 10/20/2013 12:44:37 PM
Seems like this board hasn't changed one bit....

Same users saying the same things over and over and over.... Haven't been on this board for a few months and WOW... Pretty sad

Ooo and why are people still complaining about price? Cell phones are half these system's prices (with a plan ofcourse) yet people within 6 to 12 months go out and buy the 'new' versions without hesitation...

Stop using stupid arguments to support your views... If you can't afford 500$ for a system and another 200$ for a couple games and accessories for a system's launch every 10 years then stop gaming in general and use your money elsewhere... ****ing iPads/tablets etc.. are 600$ and people scoop them up like candy and they don't do half the **** these systems do...

Grow up and pay your way, stop complaining about companies for your ineptitude to support your habits...

Poor people don't exist in gaming industry: lazy, ego-stroking pessimists do... Majority of these posters fit the latter quite well...

*drops mic* ... I'm out #NoseDeep
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#176deadmarvPosted 10/20/2013 3:12:02 PM
ScRui posted...
Seems like this board hasn't changed one bit....

Same users saying the same things over and over and over.... Haven't been on this board for a few months and WOW... Pretty sad

Ooo and why are people still complaining about price? Cell phones are half these system's prices (with a plan ofcourse) yet people within 6 to 12 months go out and buy the 'new' versions without hesitation...

Stop using stupid arguments to support your views... If you can't afford 500$ for a system and another 200$ for a couple games and accessories for a system's launch every 10 years then stop gaming in general and use your money elsewhere... ****ing iPads/tablets etc.. are 600$ and people scoop them up like candy and they don't do half the **** these systems do...

Grow up and pay your way, stop complaining about companies for your ineptitude to support your habits...

Poor people don't exist in gaming industry: lazy, ego-stroking pessimists do... Majority of these posters fit the latter quite well...

*drops mic* ... I'm out #NoseDeep

I've changed, I don't troll anymore.