Xbox one advantages over Ps4 without the Kinect?

#1lilj812Posted 10/19/2013 11:33:19 AM
Lots of people simply aren't interested in the kinect, and with the option to unplug it, there is even less incentive to even buy an xbox one in my opinion. Without the kinect, what advantages does the Xbox one hold over the Playstation 4?

Games are subjective so naming exclusives don't really count since one person could love Dead Rising 3 and the other hates it. I'm looking for advantages in any other subject that isn't subjective though, such as pricing, specs, 3rd party support, online connectivity when it comes to gameplay and download speeds, things of this sort.

---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#2beds2Posted 10/19/2013 11:36:52 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67513507

Couple decent answers scattered among the stupidity.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rdPWG.jpg
#3Jiggy101011Posted 10/19/2013 11:38:06 AM
Just curious, why do you make the same topic everyday? You say you are a PC gamer, but you seem to spend more time on a board for a console you dont plan on purchasing instead of playing games on your PC.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#4lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 11:39:29 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Just curious, why do you make the same topic everyday? You say you are a PC gamer, but you seem to spend more time on a board for a console you dont plan on purchasing instead of playing games on your PC.

I don't make topics every day. And even if I did, it's because I can. Gonna answer the question of the thread?
---
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#5SunDevil77Posted 10/19/2013 11:40:15 AM
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

I don't make topics every day. And even if I did, it's because I can. Gonna answer the question of the thread?

People already have. Multiple times.
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 11:40:59 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

Then you should have no problems listing them here...
---
#7werkz_destroyzPosted 10/19/2013 11:42:57 AM
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

No one really knows until the console is released and comparisons dealt begin. There, your answer. Now stop making useless topics.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#8SunDevil77Posted 10/19/2013 11:43:37 AM
lilj812 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

Then you should have no problems listing them here...

The things that matter. Games that people enjoy.
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#9Jiggy101011Posted 10/19/2013 11:44:25 AM
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

Oh come on, you literally make the same topic daily, asking the same question. So are you going to answer my question? If you love PC gaming so much why do you spend the majority of the time on a board for a piece of HARDWARE you dont want?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#10lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 11:46:50 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

Oh come on, you literally make the same topic daily, asking the same question. So are you going to answer my question? If you love PC gaming so much why do you spend the majority of the time on a board for a piece of HARDWARE you dont want?

So you can't read?

And I'm going to assume you won't answer the thread topic because you can't.

Anyone else?
---