Xbox one advantages over Ps4 without the Kinect?

#41CyberneticRatPosted 10/19/2013 1:11:14 PM
Shik_stick posted...
Its widely considered a fact that Sony has the better first party games and studios.

I like how you said games and studios are subjective but then go on to say that Sony factually has the best of both.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#42LaManoNeraIIPosted 10/19/2013 1:16:22 PM
Shik_stick posted...

Its widely considered a fact that Sony has the better first party games and studios.

By who? Certainly not consumers as Sony first party software sells less than both MS and Nintendo
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#43GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/19/2013 1:20:04 PM
You can just say Dedicated severs and that to me gives the XB1 an edge over the the PS4 for mulitplayer games but I guess to ppl like lilJ this is going go be subjective as well.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#44chrometipPosted 10/19/2013 1:20:25 PM
1. Cloud

2. Tiled Resources
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0VKmk5bmI&feature=player_detailpage

3. Exclusive shows on Xbox One (if you like that sort of thing)

4. Impulse Triggers

5.HDMI pass through

6.More exclusive AAA titles (as of right now, from now till the end of 2014)

any other questions TC?????????
#45Shik_stickPosted 10/19/2013 1:23:08 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
Shik_stick posted...

I like how you said games and studios are subjective but then go on to say that Sony factually has the best of both.

Thats why i said it is widely considered to be a fact. Majority of the industry believes this. Look at the polls and reviews of any major gaming site or publication. Sony always comes out on top in this area.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#46chrometipPosted 10/19/2013 1:36:44 PM
Shik_stick posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
Shik_stick posted...

Thats why i said it is widely considered to be a fact. Majority of the industry believes this. Look at the polls and reviews of any major gaming site or publication. Sony always comes out on top in this area.

Ok so you're going off of polls and reviews. Why don't you do sales as well, oh, that's right if you do you will see MS 1st party games sell just as well if not better. It's odd to me because MS 1st party games are better in the gameplay department and Sony has better stories.
#47tadmfpolePosted 10/19/2013 2:01:21 PM
Shik_stick posted...
tadmfpole posted...
It took 18 replies for someone to first mention dedicated servers. That should have been post #2. For online gamers this should be a deal breaker depending on how stable these servers are and how many games really use them.

Dedicated servers mean jack. It will ALWAYS come down to your own internet connection and game design.

Also, Sony will have dedicated servers as well.

You think that someone hosting a match from their console is just as good as a dedicated server hosting a match?
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#48FinzFan4lifePosted 10/19/2013 3:00:16 PM
Shik_stick posted...
FinzFan4life posted...
YouTube and Netflix for free is not an advantage cause, I don't get a console for multi media.

Shared gold
Family share when it's brought back
They will continue games for gold which is better then ps service

Xbox live is a better service
Better controller (not even a contest.

I will say a lot of advantages come from the kinect which is so much better then Sony camera.

And everything is opt in so that's not an excuse

Better games with better gameplay and back to MP A better experience

Only games I really like on Playstaion was god of war and infamous other then that I don't enjoy them and that includes THE LAST of us, didn't find it enjoyable way to repetitive and since I hate Sonys service

PSplus is shared the same way.

Games for gold has a long way to go before its even a contest.

PSN and LIVE debate is subjective right now.

DS4 is looking to be better right now by the opinions of most people who have gotten hands on them both.

The Inect is in no way advantage, , were it an advantage the majority of gamers would want it instead of not.

Better games and gameplay is subjective... though most would argue Sony wins in this department.

All of youy advantages are opinion based and biased. Look up my topic about OBJECTIVE advantages...Sony has more in case you were wondering.

Like i said, without the Kinect the X1 does not offer much. Which is why they have to include it.

Live being better is not subjective it's proven.

Ps+ does not share games the same way as games for gold does, games for gold you download you get FOREVER, PS+ you only get as long as you keep subscribed.

The controller from what I hear XB1 far better then 360 and that is the best I hear DS4 is same old same.

Just cause gamers don't see advantage of the kinect does not mean it doesn't have them.

Only thing PS4 has is a little better specs and graphics are not everything
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#49DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/19/2013 3:23:22 PM
Shik_stick posted...
tadmfpole posted...
It took 18 replies for someone to first mention dedicated servers. That should have been post #2. For online gamers this should be a deal breaker depending on how stable these servers are and how many games really use them.

Dedicated servers mean jack. It will ALWAYS come down to your own internet connection and game design.

Also, Sony will have dedicated servers as well.

LOL look at this desperate fools. Dedicated doesn't mean anything! Also, Sony will have them!

How does it always come down to your own connection? If I play Killzone SF and I have a perfect connection while the Host has a bad connection then I lag and the Host does not... This is getting bad.

PS4 really does not have any advantages except for being cheaper and having better specs. XB1 covers just about everything else, including online gaming, features, apps, peripherals, games, Cloud and OS.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#50Combo626Posted 10/19/2013 3:27:19 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Just curious, why do you make the same topic everyday? You say you are a PC gamer, but you seem to spend more time on a board for a console you dont plan on purchasing instead of playing games on your PC.

I don't make topics every day. And even if I did, it's because I can. Gonna answer the question of the thread?

Oh come on, you literally make the same topic daily, asking the same question. So are you going to answer my question? If you love PC gaming so much why do you spend the majority of the time on a board for a piece of HARDWARE you dont want?

What you could do is block him. That way you'll never see these mindless threads.
Because I can seems like a BS answer also.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!