The difference between Microsoft and sony really..

#1mrpicPosted 10/19/2013 10:35:51 AM
is the nations they come from

sony has a guaranteed audience in japanese users and this is unwavering and the reason for this at its core is because they back japanese companys.

on the other hand

microsoft has the usa as its main target audience a nation of people who hate themselves so much and trade so cheaply that they attack themselves and back the competition. (in effect self harm)

in reality this is very true.
#2RayconPosted 10/19/2013 10:37:10 AM
Ah, I too remember the time Sony tried to enforce always online DRM practices.

/derail
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#3mrpic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 10:40:29 AM
Raycon posted...

/derail

yea you are aware microsoft and sony had very similar DRM policies yet after seeing microsofts announcement and the negative response sony made a 180 and announced with no drm and shoddily made videos about trading face to face.

strange that people just overlook this
#4slyman19Posted 10/19/2013 10:41:49 AM
The biggest difference is profit. MS makes about 5 billion each quarter and Sony doesn`t even reach half a billion in two quarters(even after selling two high-valued buildings) .
#5Dev0311Posted 10/19/2013 10:44:12 AM
It's not about nationality, it's about how companies treat their customers. What goes around comes around. MS served up crap at E3 and now they're paying for it.
#6FoppePosted 10/19/2013 10:44:28 AM
Microsoft can technically throw out more money to gain a higher marketshare.
And don't worry, both companies have done dirty work in the past, so they are both evil.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7AwayFromHerePosted 10/19/2013 10:45:58 AM
mrpic posted...
Raycon posted...

/derail

yea you are aware microsoft and sony had very similar DRM policies yet after seeing microsofts announcement and the negative response sony made a 180 and announced with no drm and shoddily made videos about trading face to face.

Proof of this?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#8lilj812Posted 10/19/2013 10:48:11 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
mrpic posted...
Raycon posted...

/derail

Proof of this?

Yes, please provide proof.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#9axelfooley2k5Posted 10/19/2013 10:48:33 AM
Prism
Nuads

Not the same
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#10Shinobi120Posted 10/19/2013 10:52:50 AM
lilj812 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
mrpic posted...
Raycon posted...

/derail

Proof of this?

Yes, please provide proof.

It's all bull. Sony never intended to have similar DRM policies within PS4 at all. They're not gonna risk going into the next generation getting curb stomped again after they just got back on their feet with the PS3 in September 2009.