The difference between Microsoft and sony really..

#11mrpic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 10:53:40 AM
want proof find it yourself its widely talked about around alot of the e3, pre e3, post e3 stuff
#12lilj812Posted 10/19/2013 10:55:30 AM
mrpic posted...
want proof find it yourself its widely talked about around alot of the e3, pre e3, post e3 stuff

We didn't mention it so why would we find it ourselves? Why would we go on a witch hunt to find something that doesn't exist when we weren't the ones making a claim in the first place. You make a claim, you back it up. Or drop the claim altogether.

You're looking silly man....
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#13AwayFromHerePosted 10/19/2013 10:56:49 AM
mrpic posted...

Oh, you mean random speculation and assumptions based on Microsoft's bulls***?

That isn't proof.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#14mrpic(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 10:58:29 AM
funny how its clear all the responses apart from mine are from sony fans only in this forum to attack microsoft

fact is the DRM was a great idea it not only would have prevented piracy massivley and allowed sharing of games with freinds
#15RayconPosted 10/19/2013 11:00:53 AM
mrpic posted...
funny how its clear all the responses apart from mine are from sony fans only in this forum to attack microsoft

So let me recap: you say the only difference between Sony and Microsoft is nationality. Someone says something that disagrees with you and obviously they must be out for blood.

_

fact is the DRM was a great idea

Well, I can tell we're not going to get along.
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#16lilj812Posted 10/19/2013 11:01:38 AM(edited)
mrpic posted...

fact is the DRM was a great idea it not only would have prevented piracy massivley and allowed sharing of games with freinds

I'm a PC gamer.
And no, it was NOT a great idea, that's why it got so much backlash.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#17AwayFromHerePosted 10/19/2013 11:01:52 AM
mrpic posted...

Oh, here we go with the persecution complex again.
---
#18slyman19Posted 10/19/2013 11:03:08 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
mrpic posted...

Oh, you mean random speculation and assumptions based on Microsoft's bulls***?

That isn't proof.

Proof that that`s where the speculations came from?
#19AwayFromHerePosted 10/19/2013 11:05:55 AM
https://www.google.com/#q=will+sony+implement+the+same+drm+as+microsoft

Look at all the dates, after MS's unveil and before E3.
---
#20Shinobi120Posted 10/19/2013 11:07:42 AM
mrpic posted...

mrpic posted...

OK, TC is officially trolling.