Transferring games from xbox 360 to xbox 1

#1LedRush2112Posted 10/19/2013 7:16:10 PM
Will the games I've downloaded on my 360 transfer to the xbox 1? I don't want to buy any more games if that is the case.
---
GT: LedRush2112 WiiCode: 3049 9710 8021 2291 PSN: LedRush
Quicktojudge Quicktoanger Slow to understand Ignorance & prejudice & fear walk hand in hand
#2MuryoPosted 10/19/2013 7:18:52 PM
X1 won't let you.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#3grampamurkedPosted 10/19/2013 7:18:59 PM
No
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#4grampamurkedPosted 10/19/2013 7:20:18 PM
Muryo posted...
X1 won't let you.

None of the next gen consoles do.

Gonna have to troll harder than that...
---
#5MuryoPosted 10/19/2013 7:24:49 PM(edited)
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
X1 won't let you.

Do your research son, WiiU it's the only 8th gen console that allows transfer of digital games AND it's also backwards compatible with its predesesor.
---
#6grampamurkedPosted 10/19/2013 7:27:19 PM
Muryo posted...
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
X1 won't let you.

Do your research son, WiiU it's the only 8th gen console that allows transfer of digital games AND it's also backwards compatible with its predesesor.

I don't consider WiiiiiiiU a console much less next gen. Unless you're 10 perhaps
---
#7irregulardullPosted 10/19/2013 7:31:29 PM
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
X1 won't let you.

I don't consider WiiiiiiiU a console much less next gen. Unless you're 10 perhaps

I wouldn't insult ten year olds too much. I've known a few that can at least admit when they were wrong, anyway.
#8MuryoPosted 10/19/2013 7:31:48 PM
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
X1 won't let you.

And I don't consider the X1 a console made with gamers in mind given the evidence MS has placed forward with their awful PR, games that are rushed and unfinished, you might consider it unless you are 10 perhaps.
---
#9Phange 2Posted 10/19/2013 8:08:43 PM
Muryo posted...
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
grampamurked posted...
Muryo posted...
X1 won't let you.

And I don't consider the X1 a console made with gamers in mind given the evidence MS has placed forward with their awful PR, games that are rushed and unfinished, you might consider it unless you are 10 perhaps.

Yeah well at least we don't hang our hats on garbage like Wonderful 101 and Sonic Lost World. After Mario 3D World is exposed as the generic Wah Wah garbage it is, you'll declare Donkey Kong as Wii U's saviour. It's an endless cycle.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#10MuryoPosted 10/19/2013 8:14:44 PM
Like you guys praise Ryse for being a downgraded mess of a game and Killer Instinct a DLC infested greed fueled cash in?
---