Issac Weinberg says, "Microsoft will be taking a big hit for years to come...

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 10/20/2013 1:16:37 AM
due to the Xbox One.

He's been right so many times before, most notibly when he predict Apple's stock price soaring back at the start of the millennium. Even recently he predicted the google stock price soaring as well.

For those that follow this kind of stuff what are your thoughts?
---
:)
#2wldcrd26Posted 10/20/2013 1:20:43 AM
my thoughts are you will get smashed by fanboys
---
proud owner of the triple crown=360wiips3
#3OmgitsMarioPosted 10/20/2013 1:22:44 AM
wldcrd26 posted...

i concur
---
The blue moon has risen!
#4RebelGameMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 1:27:41 AM
OmgitsMario posted...
wldcrd26 posted...

i concur

Well, I hope you're wrong. My hope is that only the people who follow the market, and find these things intriguing will respond.

Speaking of which, I was a bit too young for the Apple one but I should have listened to him about the google. :(

I am going to take the next thing Weinberg says as fact and BUY, BUY, BUY!
---
:)
#5FoppePosted 10/20/2013 1:31:58 AM
I don't think Microsoft will be hurt that much because of Xbox One.
That said, I don't believe that it will dominate the market either.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 10/20/2013 1:51:35 AM
Foppe posted...
I don't think Microsoft will be hurt that much because of Xbox One.
That said, I don't believe that it will dominate the market either.

^The only reasoned prediction there is. Everything else is wishful thinking.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#7SoulTrapperPosted 10/20/2013 2:15:12 AM
Microsoft itself probably won't be taking that much of a hit, but the xbox division is certainly in for some rough times.

They'll need a lot more time to recover from their investments unless the board decides to throw more money at it.
But seeing as how one of the biggest investors was already talking about doing away with the xbox, I don't see that happening.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#8yanksfan4247Posted 10/20/2013 2:54:08 AM
Apple stock price soaring wasn't a hard prediction to make. They rehired Steve Jobs as CEO. Their stock prices were the lowest when he was gone.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#9chrish909Posted 10/20/2013 3:02:06 AM
*smash*

Ms are likely waiting for sony to file for bankruptcy. Its only a matter of time.

If you dont think sony is taking a hit, you are wrong. Sony will be taking a bigger hit than ms with every console sold. Ms isnt close to going out of business. Sonys entire company is riding on the hopes that ps4 and psn blow up, which looks worse everyday. You can tell how desperate sony is because of how they took shots at ms at e3. Even if ps4 is a massive success(basically killzone would have to blow up and be bigger than halo), sony will still likely be going out of business within 5 years regardless.

lol at all these sony fanboy desperation topics.
---
Playstation 4. Home of Killzone Shadow FaIl.lol
#10iSkadooshPosted 10/20/2013 3:52:40 AM
chrish909 posted...
*smash*

Ms are likely waiting for sony to file for bankruptcy. Its only a matter of time.

If you dont think sony is taking a hit, you are wrong. Sony will be taking a bigger hit than ms with every console sold. Ms isnt close to going out of business. Sonys entire company is riding on the hopes that ps4 and psn blow up, which looks worse everyday. You can tell how desperate sony is because of how they took shots at ms at e3. Even if ps4 is a massive success(basically killzone would have to blow up and be bigger than halo), sony will still likely be going out of business within 5 years regardless.

lol at all these sony fanboy desperation topics.

I always look forward to reading your posts. They always follow the same exact formula. Post an angry rant then end it with hypocrisy. Vintage chrish.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s