Issac Weinberg says, "Microsoft will be taking a big hit for years to come...

#41Kosmo240985Posted 10/21/2013 7:37:01 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Microsoft itself probably won't be taking that much of a hit, but the xbox division is certainly in for some rough times.

They'll need a lot more time to recover from their investments unless the board decides to throw more money at it.
But seeing as how one of the biggest investors was already talking about doing away with the xbox, I don't see that happening.

thanks you for your input. Do you invest?

do you follow the market?
---
GT: Kozzie85
#42Joey-ZazaPosted 10/21/2013 7:37:07 AM
There is no evidence to suggest anything yet. Stock Journalists are a joke. The market is a joke.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#43Joey-ZazaPosted 10/21/2013 7:41:16 AM
Case in point: Netflix.

How many times are these journalists going to bash Netflix? They have been wrong for YEARS yet everyone still takes them seriously?

Here's a prediction: There will be a crash sometime soon.

Wow I sure sound like a genuis when the crash happens, but nobody actually knows when it will. Only Bernanke really knows and he's smirkin away hovering his mouse over sell.

First comes the click, then comes the announcement that the buy back program will be halted.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#44Kosmo240985Posted 10/21/2013 7:41:37 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
due to the Xbox One.

He's been right so many times before, most notibly when he predict Apple's stock price soaring back at the start of the millennium. Even recently he predicted the google stock price soaring as well.

For those that follow this kind of stuff what are your thoughts?

could you post an article link...

cause half my time is dedicated to investing and following the market and i've never heard of this guy.

the first page of google links back to gamefaqs....

i'm sceptical of the authenticity here.
---
#45khardboredPosted 10/21/2013 7:51:21 AM
Oh, also, the TC is quoting some random guy that no one has heard of nor cares about. I had to get all the way to the B in his name before Google even picked it up. :P And even then, NOTHING was found about him saying anything about anything. This guy, if he exists, is a nobody and certainly no one to take seriously.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#46Cowboy082288Posted 10/21/2013 7:59:32 AM(edited)
Cowboy082288 posted...
Sry TC but it's hard to have an opinion on a single quoted sentence.

I don't really know the context of that quote. Is he talking about manufacturing cost vs. retail price? Like what hurt the PS3 financial for awhile?

Quoting myself cause still no answer..... who is Issac Weinberg?, what is this quote from?...... and isn't it normally spelled Isaac?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#47SparkItUpPosted 10/21/2013 7:58:50 AM
Foppe posted...
I don't think Microsoft will be hurt that much because of Xbox One.
That said, I don't believe that it will dominate the market either.

Agreed...but I think there is a big potential for this to hurt Microsoft itself. Not so much the XB1 doing the damage, but more so it seems there is a lot of inner turmoil amongst its investors. It's really a company that seems to have a civil war brewing inside.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#48Kosmo240985Posted 10/21/2013 8:13:27 AM
SparkItUp posted...
Foppe posted...
I don't think Microsoft will be hurt that much because of Xbox One.
That said, I don't believe that it will dominate the market either.

Agreed...but I think there is a big potential for this to hurt Microsoft itself. Not so much the XB1 doing the damage, but more so it seems there is a lot of inner turmoil amongst its investors. It's really a company that seems to have a civil war brewing inside.

don't comment about a company when you have no insight into what is going on.

microsofts entire business structure and manegment plan for the future since their 2011 financials has been the same and supported by everyone at MS.

they are all about interconnectivity. there is no civil war....microsoft has been geared toward connecting all their devices wia windows 8 while offering current support for windows 7.
windows 7 is their flagship business operating software, this isn't going to change and support will go on until windows 7 becomes obsolete.

Windows 8, although having a rough start is picking up and they are aiming at connecting phones, win 8 OS, tbalets, xbox one in to a singular experience.

there is no civil internal war at MS you bafoon.
---
#49Kosmo240985Posted 10/21/2013 9:04:33 AM
this is so fake it hurts.
---
#50zephirrainesPosted 10/21/2013 9:09:08 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Lets see they are breaking even on the xbox, have more users on gold and due to sonys lack of games or features they have the potential to
Dominate this generation.

Of course everyone ignores that sony is failing as a company and analysts say there is a 47% chance of going bankrupt.

Literally made up a stat, LOL

Learn to google. It will take seconds to find. Silly fanboys and their delusions.