Win8 App Compatibilty Confirmed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Win8 App Compatibilty Confirmed

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#1
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=xbox-one

"Consider the game officially changed. With all your favorite Windows 8 apps able to be run on and synced to your Xbox One, now your phone, desktop, tablet and TV can all give you a unified web and entertainment experience."

AFAIK, this has been hinted at but not publicly confirmed. Great news! Adds XB1 owners to a huge customer base for developers, no need to develop just for a console or port. Imagine the possibilities with snapping.

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
3 years ago#2
So it's gonna do what my TV and my computer already do far better, and spy on me too?

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#3
Lefty128k posted...
So it's gonna do what my TV and my computer already do far better, and spy on me too?

Exhibit A of the innovative mind of trolls and their constant need for reassurance.

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
3 years ago#4
billsfanno1 posted...
Lefty128k posted...

Exhibit A of the innovative mind of trolls and their constant need for reassurance.

What am I reassuring myself about?

User Info: JusticeSword

JusticeSword
3 years ago#5
Favourite windows 8 app ?
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
3 years ago#6
Lefty128k posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
Lefty128k posted...

What am I reassuring myself about?

just stop. You know what you are doing. If you don't, then get a better education

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
3 years ago#7
JusticeSword posted...
Favourite windows 8 app ?

Weather app is pretty good.

Anyways, I like it. I likeWindows 8. I don't use the metro that much, but when I do it's ok.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
3 years ago#8
Lefty128k posted...

overreacting
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI

User Info: TheApd_Returns

TheApd_Returns
3 years ago#9
This is pretty huge... making me regret going back to Android :/

You can whine and moan about Windows 8 all you want, but imagine if Wii U or PS4 got access to the top 10,000 apps of iOS or Android... of course that's a huge value-added deal. I'm not saying you or I have to use them, but that is a lot of utlity.
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818

User Info: djruden

djruden
3 years ago#10
As a Windows 8 user let me tell everyone that there isn't a single good windows 8 app yet so this isn't anything to get excited about. Windows 8 is just another example of how MS products are going down the crapper...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Win8 App Compatibilty Confirmed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived