Kinect 2 cost VS Xbox One console cost

#11zephirrainesPosted 10/20/2013 9:47:54 AM
Dannyson97 posted...
Twinmold posted...
How much of a fanboy are you, that you would prefer Kinect games over Last of Us or Uncharted?

Forza, Gears of War, Halo, aren't Kinect games. These games are system sellers. People buy systems for these games and the sales show it. Sony lacks any big multiplayer exclusive and it shows. Those are the games that sell systems. The ones that people see at a friend's house and are like, "I want to play this with you, I have to buy this."

I have this on stand by,
http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/topic/54096-playstation-3-vs-xbox-360-retail-exclusives-in-euus-2010-2013/
Also Halo is a dying Multiplayer Ip.

Why do kids keep linking that pic that is totally biased. Includes non released ps3 and multiplat ps3 games but not unreleased xbox games or multiplat pc xbox gsmes.

Also it ignores the 3000 indie and arcade gsmes that only matter on ps4.

Oh and halo 4 outsold every ps3 exclusive in the past year so keep lying to yourself because if halo is dying then last of us never lived.
#12triple sPosted 10/20/2013 9:52:18 AM
0TiamaT0 posted...
Twinmold posted...
while Sony gave theirs Uncharted and Last of Us.

Lol, nobody but die hard ponies say that the Last of Us or Uncharted are system sellers.

How much of a fanboy are you, that you would prefer Kinect games over Last of Us or Uncharted? I've never played either one. Why? Because I bought a 360 and look what I got for it... Kiddie/casual garbage.

Go ahead, trash games that are universally praised, while defending games that are made for the lowest common denominator. I am dying to hear this.

To be honest, I had a better time with the first two Dance Central games than I did the whole Uncharted series. The Last of Us was awesome though. You also act as if the Xbox One only plays Kinect games as I preferred the Gears of War and Halo series over any Sony exclusives last gen.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#130TiamaT0Posted 10/20/2013 11:41:32 AM
triple s posted...
0TiamaT0 posted...
Twinmold posted...

Lol, nobody but die hard ponies say that the Last of Us or Uncharted are system sellers.

How much of a fanboy are you, that you would prefer Kinect games over Last of Us or Uncharted? I've never played either one. Why? Because I bought a 360 and look what I got for it... Kiddie/casual garbage.

Go ahead, trash games that are universally praised, while defending games that are made for the lowest common denominator. I am dying to hear this.

To be honest, I had a better time with the first two Dance Central games than I did the whole Uncharted series. The Last of Us was awesome though. You also act as if the Xbox One only plays Kinect games as I preferred the Gears of War and Halo series over any Sony exclusives last gen.

I'm not ignoring Halo or Gears, but they can't carry the system by themselves. What I'm saying is that Kinect games shouldn't be considered "exclusives". The fact that they do, in the face of Sony exclusives is insulting. Especially since the vast majority of 360 owners have no interest in motion controls, or any games involving them.

Instead, Microsoft should have put that money and effort into games that would appeal to their customers... Not to try and attract casuals and douchebag hipsters with Nintendo-style gimmicks.
---
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
#14zephirrainesPosted 10/20/2013 1:19:41 PM
0TiamaT0 posted...
triple s posted...
0TiamaT0 posted...
Twinmold posted...

I'm not ignoring Halo or Gears, but they can't carry the system by themselves. What I'm saying is that Kinect games shouldn't be considered "exclusives". The fact that they do, in the face of Sony exclusives is insulting. Especially since the vast majority of 360 owners have no interest in motion controls, or any games involving them.

Instead, Microsoft should have put that money and effort into games that would appeal to their customers... Not to try and attract casuals and douchebag hipsters with Nintendo-style gimmicks.

But indie games and gimmicks like the move and journey are okay? Btw the only hipster here is you kid. Gaming is about fun whether its with a controller kinect or even the move.

Stop taking yourself so seriously because no one else does.
#15hiplockPosted 10/20/2013 1:40:27 PM
Why does every topic turn into this? Will it slow down after the consoles release? Bringing up a pro or con to X1 shouldn't automatically mean we have to talk about a bigger pro or con for PS4.
#16thegreatsquarePosted 10/20/2013 2:47:01 PM
Xbox One dev claims Kinect costs ‘almost as much’ as the console itself

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/161365-xbox-one-dev-claims-kinect-costs-almost-as-much-as-primary-console

Two days ago, a confirmed Microsoft Xbox One developer did an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on Reddit in which he dropped a number of tidbits on the console’s design, Microsoft’s plans for the project, internal opinion on the always-on DRM fiasco, and how Microsoft had interpreted the feedback from that event. One of the startling facts of the session was his claim that the Xbox One’s Kinect sensor is nearly as expensive as the console itself.

---
ASUS G73jh i7 720/Mobility HD 5870/6GB DDR3 1404MHz/Seagate Momentus XT 750GB Hybrid HDD
#17TRC-G00SEPosted 10/21/2013 6:33:34 AM
Twinmold posted...

I loved the uncharted series but the last of us was dissappointing to me. Not sure why.
---
****!