20.71% (99 votes)
3DS
79.29% (379 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Cast your votes!
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
3 years ago#2
To be fair I think this poll is unfair to the X1, the 3DS already has quite a library compared to the X1.
3 years ago#3
The 3DS is better than pretty much anything right now.
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
3 years ago#4
It had been unfair even if you had used the 2DS.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#5
3ds duh
3 years ago#6
3DS will enevitably get a third model as is commonplace with Nintendo handhelds.
GB > Pocket > Color
GBA > SP > Micro
DS > Lite > i
3DS > 2DS > Second analog 3DS?
If you waited this long to get a 3DS and don't care about Pokemon, wait a little longer.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
3 years ago#7
Nintendo offers a great gaming machine for children and adults looking for a bit of nostalgia. Having said that I wouldn't own a Nintendo system if it was free. I've outgrown the games they offer. Not to say there isn't a couple games that are worthy of a mature audience but that's hardly an excuse to waste money on one of their systems.
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
3 years ago#8
grampamurked posted...
Nintendo offers a great gaming machine for children and adults looking for a bit of nostalgia. Having said that I wouldn't own a Nintendo system if it was free. I've outgrown the games they offer. Not to say there isn't a couple games that are worthy of a mature audience but that's hardly an excuse to waste money on one of their systems.

DKCR would probably destroy you
3 years ago#9
grampamurked posted...

lol
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
3 years ago#10
On now this isn't even fair! At least the Xbox has a chance against the Wii U. The 3DS is the fastest selling next gen console.
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbone vs 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived